Not all portables were created equal...
Razorback portable come with a host of new and improved futures not found on any other Australian made portable
- Model: Drago 1600
- Vacuums: 2 x 1200 watt 2 stage
- Pump: EHawk 2500PSI Triple Piston Pump 10.5ltrs/min - 1600PSI Max Working Pressure
- Pump Motor: 1.8Kw 230volt 9.1 amp
- Capacity: 50 Litre Solution, 40 Litre Waste
- Heater: 1200 Watt In Tank Immersion heater
- Cords: Dual cord
- Dimensions: 56w x 75l x 110H
- Weight: 80kg
- Auto fill: Included
- Auto Pump Out: Included
- Clear Dome: Optional
- 3 Stage Vacuums: Optional
- Warranty Body: Lifetime
- Warranty Defects & Workmanship: 2 Years
- Warranty Pump & Pump Seals: 5 Years
- Warranty Labour: 2 Years
CHOOSE FROM HEAVY DUTY FLIP TOP LID OR CLEAR PERSPEX DOME
Features and benefits:
- 50mm (2 inch) vacuum plumbing from the hose connection port to the vacuum collection chamber. This ensures less restriction in the vacuum system and increasing vacuum air flow considerably
- Lint catcher is standard on all models. Catcher keeps lint from entering vacuum system, protecting motors and making the machine easier to keep clean
- Double your warranty. 2 Year manufactures warranty on assembly and components, 5 Year warranty on Emperor pump seals, 10 Year warranty on fibreglass body. Our comprehensive warranty simply put covers every part, assembly, component is covered against defect or failure.
- Optonal features such as choice of pump, DHS dual heat system, automatic fill and Automatic pump out
- Waste tank gate valve set at the correct height to empty waste directly from the machine into standard height toilet
- Quality brass and stainless fittings used throughout
- Vacuum muffler and enervative sound suppression system ensures the machine is one of the quietest on the market
- Tough chassis mounted front handle makes the machines easier to load and unload.
- Heavy duty aluminium chassis reduces overall weight but maintains integrity. Rubber bumper protects the machine from bumps and scraps
- Coose between innovative hinged flat top lid or clear persepex dome. Flat top lids replaces the dome as seen on most machines. Gives you a flat work surface plus eliminates costly replacements from lost or broken domes.
- Marine grade stainless steel handles run all the way down the length of the back of the machine protecting the fibreglass and ensuring the machine can be easily loaded into work vans with out damage
- Nearly double the usable solution and waste tank capacity of some competitor models. Larger capacity improves productivity by extending the time required between filling and empting the machine.
- Best quality fibreglass in the industry. Quality fibreglass improves strength and longevity of the machine plus eliminates cracks and crazing in the gel coat caused by vacuum pressure flexing of the machine body
- Vacuum booster port is standard on all models. Vacuum booster box can be added to increase suction and extend the length of vacuum hose that can be run from the machine
- Quality marine grade rocker switches. Switches and hour meter are protected by a shroud to prevent damage from being knocked or bumped from walls or loose tools in you van
- Large non marking pneumatic wheels make it easier traversing stairs and rough surfaces
- Strengthened axel and better chassis design ensure a low well balanced centre of gravity making the machine easier to manoeuvre
- Proven components that are easy to maintain and cost effective to repair
- Removable base cover allows easy access to Genuine Ametek vacuum motors and quality pumps.
|Unit Of Measure||Each|