Not all portables were created equal...
This Razorback Portable comes with a host of new and improved features not found on any other Australian-made portable
- Model: Balboa 700
- Vacuums: 2 x 1200 watt 2 stage
- Pump: Emperor General 2500PSI Triple Piston Pump 8ltrs/min - 500PSI Working Pressure
- Pump Motor: Lafert .56Kw 230volt 3.6 amp
- Capacity: 50 Litre Solution, 40 Litre Waste
- Heater: 1200 Watt In-Tank Immersion heater, Optional DHS inline heat exchanger
- Cords: Single 10 amp cord
- Dimensions: 56w x 75l x 110H
- Weight: 59kg
- Clear Dome: Optional
- 3 Stage Vacuums: Optional
- Warranty Body: Lifetime
- Warranty Defects & Workmanship: 2 Years
- Warranty Pump & Pump Seals: 5 Years
- Warranty Labour: 2 Years
CHOOSE FROM A HEAVY-DUTY FLIP-TOP LID
OR CLEAR PERSPEX DOME
Features and benefits:
- 50mm (2 inches) vacuum plumbing from the hose connection port to the vacuum collection chamber. This ensures less restriction in the vacuum system and increases vacuum air flow considerably
- A Lint catcher is standard on all models. The catcher keeps lint from entering the vacuum system, protecting motors and making the machine easier to keep clean
- Double your warranty. 2 Year manufacturer warranty on assembly and components, 5 Year warranty on Emperor pump seals, 10 Year warranty on the fibreglass body. Our comprehensive warranty simply put covers every part, assembly, and component is covered against defects or failure.
- The waste tank gate valve is set at the correct height to empty waste directly from the machine into standard height toilet
- Quality brass and stainless fittings are used throughout
- A vacuum muffler and innovative sound suppression system ensure the machine is one of the quietest on the market
- A tough chassis-mounted front handle makes the machines easier to load and unload.
- A Heavy-duty aluminium chassis reduces overall weight but maintains integrity. The rubber bumper protects the machine from bumps and scraps
- Choose between an innovative hinged flat top lid or a clear perspex dome. Flat-top lids replace the dome as seen on most machines. Gives you a flat work surface plus eliminates costly replacements from lost or broken domes.
- Marine-grade stainless steel handles run all the way down the length of the back of the machine protecting the fibreglass and ensuring the machine can be easily loaded into work vans without damage
- Nearly double the usable solution and waste tank capacity of some competitor models. A larger capacity improves productivity by extending the time required between filling and emptying the machine.
- Best quality fibreglass in the industry. Quality fibreglass improves the strength and longevity of the machine plus eliminates cracks and crazing in the gel coat caused by vacuum pressure flexing of the machine body
- The vacuum booster port is standard on all models. A Vac-Mate Vacuum Booster Box can be added to increase suction and extend the length of the vacuum hose that can be run from the machine
- Quality marine grade rocker switches. The switches and the hour meter are protected by a shroud to prevent damage from being knocked or bumped from walls or loose tools in your van
- Large non-marking pneumatic wheels make it easier traversing stairs and rough surfaces
- Strengthened axel and better chassis design ensure a low well-balanced centre of gravity making the machine easier to maneuver
- Proven components that are easy to maintain and cost-effective to repair
- The removable base cover allows easy access to Genuine Ametek vacuum motors and quality pumps.