ULTIMATE MOISTURE METER KIT FOR WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION OF BUILDINGS AND BUILDING MATERIALS
WITH ACCOMPANYING BLUETOOTH APP
The Tramex WDMK is the ultimate kit for moisture content and relative humidity testing and monitoring of ambient conditions, concrete, wood, tiles, drywall, plaster and numerous building materials after water damage.
Featuring the Tramex ME5 for dual-depth, non-invasive testing of moisture conditions in drywall, wood, plaster, brick, tiles, resilient flooring, laminates and roofing.
The Tramex CMEX5 digital concrete moisture meter for non-destructive quantitative moisture content measurement using Gravimetric testing as a baseline, comparative testing of concrete and ambient conditions measurement.
The CMEX5 incorporates a bayonet plug-in port for the heavy-duty pin-probe to measure moisture content in wood or WME in other building materials.
The CMEX5 also incorporates reusable Tramex Hygro-i2 RH probes for in-situ testing of concrete, building materials, structures and air spaces.
Hygro-i2 probes can be used with the Tramex Feedback Datalogger to give live readings and time logs of relative humidity, temperature and dew point in the environment and in materials and air spaces.
An infrared surface thermometer gives surface temperature and dew point conditions used in conjunction with the CMEX5 hygrometer.
The Tramex Water Damage Restoration Master Kit comes with an extension handle in a protective heavy-duty carrying case with die-cut foam lining.
Bluetooth connectivity to the Tramex Meters App allows for visualization of readings and data reporting to mobile devices, to GeoTag test results, create, save and share photos, reports and charts, as well as see your meter screen on your phone when extending to hard to reach places.
- 1 x Concrete Moisture Encounter X5 - CMEX5.
- 1 x Moisture Encounter 5 - ME5.
- 1 x Feedback Datalogger - DL-RHTX.
- 1 x Heavy-duty pin-type wood probe.
- 1 x 200mm insulated pins for in-depth penetration - SP200
- 1 x 260mm Narrow Wand Relative Humidity Probe - RHP-NW-B
- 1 x Hygro-i2® Relative Humidity probe - HIPP1
- 1 x Hygro-i2® Electronic Interface Cable - RHIE2B
- 1 x Hole liners.
- 1 x Calibration Check Salts.
- 1 x Infrared Thermometer.
- 1 x Extension Handle.
- App available for Android and iOS (phone not included).
Concrete Moisture Encounter X5 - Cmex5 - Measuring Range:
- Depth of penetration in concrete: approx. 20mm
- Moisture content for Concrete: 0 → 6.9 %
- Comparative for Gypsum floor screed: 0 → 12
- CM Equiv Anhydrite/Concrete: 0→2.7 / 0→4.3
- Reference scale: 0 → 100
- Relative Humidity (including with Hygro-i2 ® probe): 0 → 99%
- Humidity accuracy: 0% to 99%RH +/- 2% @ 25°C
- Moisture content for wood with wood pin probes: 5 → 30 %
Moisture Encounter 5 - Me5 - Measuring Range:
- Wood Moisture Content: 5 to 30%
- Reference scale for building materials: 0 to 100
- Depth of penetration:
- Shallow signal: up to 10mm
- Deep signal: up to 30mm
Feedback Datalogger Dl-Rhtx Measuring Range:
- Memory: 100,000 data point entries (samples of Ambient RH and temperature; SurfaceTemperature)
- Logging Rate: Logger interval adjustable between 5 minutes and 1 hour
- Transmission Range: Up to 50m line-of-sight
- Bluetooth: BLE Bluetooth Low Energy 4.2 compliant, Bluetooth 5 advertising
Relative Humidity Sensor Specifications:
- Range: 0 to 100% RH
- Accuracy: ±1.5%RH Range 0% to 80%RH ±2.0%RH Range 80% to 99%RH (@ 77ºF (25ºC))
- Resolution: 0.1% over the complete range
- Drift: <0.25%RH per year
Temperature Sensor Specifications:
- Range: -40ºF to 257ºF (-40ºC to 125ºC)
- Accuracy: ±0.1ºF Range 68ºF to 140ºF (±0.1 °C Range 20°C to 60°C)
- Sensor Protection: PTFE Film protects sensor opening from water & dust
- Drift: <0.04ºF (0.03ºC) per year
Infrared Thermometer Irt2
- Temperature range: -50 to 650 ºC
- Distance to Spot ratio: D:S = 12:1
- Display resolution: 0.1 ºF(0.1ºC) <1000 1ºC >1000
- Accuracy for targets: Assumes ambient operating temperature of 73 to 77ºF (23 to 25 ºC) -58ºF ~ 68ºF (-50 ~ 20ºC) ±4.5ºF(2.5ºC) 68ºF ~572ºF (20ºC ~300ºC) ±1.0% ±1.8ºF (1.0ºC) 572ºF ~ 1202ºF (300ºC ~650ºC) ±1.5%
- Repeatability: -58~68ºF (-50~20ºC) : ±2.3ºF(1.3ºC ) 68~1202ºF (20~650ºC): ±0.5% or ±0.9ºF (0.5ºC)
- Response time: 150ms
- Spectral response: 8~14um
- Emissivity: Digitally adjustable from 0.10 to 1.0
- Over range indication: LCD will show “----”
- Polarity: Automatic (no indication for positive polarity); Minus (-) sign for negative polarity
- Diode laser output: <1mW,Wavelength 630~670nm, Class 2 laser product
- Operating temp.: 0 to 50ºC
- Storage temp.: –10 to 60ºC
- Relative humidity: 10%~90%RH operating, <80%RH storage
- Power supply: 9V battery, NEDA 1604A or IEC 6LR61, or equivalent
- Safety: “ CE ” Comply with EMC
Specifications Of Kit:
- Size: 52cm x 48cm x 15cm
- Weight: 5kg
- Power: 5 x AA batteries, 1 x 9 volt PP3 battery