Tramex Roofing Master Kit - Rmk
Non Destructive Flat Roof Scanner For Leak Detection, Tracing And Moisture Measuring And Surveying
With Accompanying Bluetooth App
The Tramex RMK is the complete kit for the Rooﬁng Professional, including the Dec Scanner and the RWS Roof & Wall Scanner allowing for continuous and point-of-contact, non-destructive surveying of moisture conditions in rooﬁng and waterprooﬁng systems up to 6 inches in depth.
The kit also allows for non-destructive measurement of moisture conditions in concrete decks and pin readings in wood decks and roofing materials, relative humidity readings, and ambient and dew point conditions using the Tramex CMEX5 digital moisture meter and probes.
An infrared surface thermometer gives surface temperature.
This kit comes in a protective heavy-duty wheeled carry case with die-cut foam lining.
The Tramex Roof Master Kit is used to perform ASTM D7954.
Bluetooth connectivity to the Tramex Meters App allows for visualization of Tramex CMEX5 readings and data reporting to mobile devices, to GeoTag test results, create, save and share photos, reports and charts, as well as see your CMEX5 meter screen on your phone when extending to hard to reach places.
- 1 x Dec Scanner
- 1 x Roof and Wall Scanner + telescopic handle (for use on roofs) - RWS
- 1 x Concrete Moisture Encounter X5 - CMEX5.
- 1 xHand held electrode with 200mm insulated pins - SP200
- 1 x 260mm narrow RH probe - RHP-NWB
- 1 x Hole punch - HPW
- 1 x Infrared Thermometer - IRT2
- 1 x Extension Handle for CMEX5 - E5-HBS
- App available for Android and iOS (phone not included)
Dec Scanner - Measuring Range:
- Depth of penetration: 152 mm
- Measuring Range: 0 to 100 Comparative
- Limitations: Some EPDM, Butyl rubber roofing and other conductive roofing.
Roof And Wall Scanner - Rws Measuring Range:
- Depth of penetration: 100mm
- Sensitivity: Four Ranges:
- Roofing Mode with high and low sensitivity.
- EIFS / Foam Roof Insulation Mode with high and low sensitivity.
Concrete Moisture Encounter X5 - Cmex5 - Measuring Range:
- Depth of penetration in concrete: approx. 20mm (¾")
- Moisture content for Concrete: 0 → 6.9 %
- Comparative for Gypsum floor screed: 0 → 12
- CM Equiv Anhydrite/Concrete: 0→2.7 / 0→4.3
- Reference scale: 0 → 100
- Relative Humidity (with optional Hygro-i2® probe): 0 → 99%
- Humidity accuracy: 0% to 99%RH +/- 2% @ 25°C/77°F
- Moisture content for wood (with optional wood pin probes): 5 → 30 %
Infrared Thermometer Irt2
- Temperature range: -50 to 650 ºC (-58ºF ~ 1202ºF)
- Distance to Spot ratio: D:S = 12:1
- Display resolution: 0.1 ºC(0.1ºF) <1000 1ºC >1000
- Accuracy for targets: Assumes ambient operating temperature of 23 to 25 ºC (73 to 77ºF) -50 ~ 20ºC (-58ºF ~ 68ºF) ±2.5ºC(4.5ºF) 20ºC ~300ºC (68ºF ~572ºF) ±1.0% ±1.0ºC (1.8ºF) 300ºC ~650ºC (572ºF ~ 1202ºF) ±1.5%
- Repeatability: -50~20ºC (-58~68ºF) : ±1.3ºC (2.3ºF) 20~650ºC (68~1202ºF): ±0.5% or ±0.5ºC (0.9ºF)
- Response time: 150ms
- Spectral response:8~14um
- Emissivity: Digitally adjustable from 0.10 to 1.0
- Over range indication: LCD will show “----”
- Polarity: Automatic (no indication for positive polarity); Minus (-) sign for negative polarity
- Diode laser output: <1mW,Wavelength 630~670nm, Class 2 laser product
- Operating temp.: 0 to 50ºC(32 to 122ºF)
- Storage temp.: –10 to 60ºC (14 to 140ºF)
- Relative humidity: 10%~90%RH operating, <80%RH storage
- Power supply: 9V battery, NEDA 1604A or IEC 6LR61, or equivalent
- Safety: "CE" Comply with EMC
Specifications Of Kit:
- Size: 1045mm x 535mm x 305mm
- Weight: 27kg
- Power: 4 x 9 volt PP3 Batteries, 2 x AALR6 Alkaline Batteries (included))