Tramex Roof and Wall Scanner - RWS
The Tramex RWS Roof and Wall Scanner is a multi-mode non-invasive impedance scanner designed for the instant, precise and non-destructive evaluation of moisture conditions and leak tracing in roofing per ASTM D7954 and in wall systems of the building envelope.
- Complies with ASTM D7954.
- For non-destructive moisture evaluation of roofs, EIFS, foam insulation systems & other building envelope applications.
- To evaluate the extent of the moisture problem and help trace and pin-point its source.
- Multi-mode functions allowing for depth penetration and sensitivity selection.
- Fast and easy to operate giving instant clear readings.
- "Hold” function facilitates ease of recording readings.
- Lightweight, handheld and battery operated.
- Telescopic handle (for use on roofs).
- Inexpensive to purchase and operate compared to other non-destructive testing methods.
- Size: 125mm x 275mm x 75mm
- Weight: 853g
- Construction: ABS Body
- Power: 9 volt PP3 Battery (included)
- Display: Analog
- Depth of penetration: 100mm
- Four Ranges: Roofing Mode with high and low sensitivity. EIFS / Foam Roof Insulation Mode with high and low sensitivity.
- Leather carry case.
- Telescopic handle for use on roofs only.
- Some EPDM, Butyl rubber roofing and other conductive roofing. Hard Coat Stucco, wire lath or wire mesh reinforced finishes.