Odour counteractant booster. Effective in the most severe odour situations with broad compatibility.
Last Resort destroys dead body odors, severe pet and smoke odours, etc.
Last Resort consists of highly concentrated solvents and odor control essential oils that overcome the most obnoxious types of malodors. Last Resort is recommended for use as an odor control booster in heavy or severe situations for ODORx Liqui-Zone, ODORx® 9D9™, and Unsmoke® Unsoot™ #1 Encapsulant.
- Last Resort is designed to be used as an additive to ODORx® Liqui-Zone™ and 9-D-9.
Mixing: Add 3–6 ounces of 9-D-9 and 1–2 ounces of Last Resort to one gallon of lukewarm tap water.
- For dead body or skunk odors on colorfast structural surfaces, use 8 ounces of Liqui-Zone™ and 2 ounces of Last Resort per gallon of water.
- Application: Contact spray onto odor sources. It Covers 500–750 square feet per gallon (50–75 square meters / 4 L of RTU) when applied with a commercial airless paint sprayer or electric sprayer.
- For unusually heavy smoke odor, add up to 2 ounces of Last Resort to each gallon of 9-D-9 ready-to-use solution. Follow label directions for 9-D-9.
- For best results on smoke-damaged structural surfaces, mix and apply the following deodorizing pre-sealer:
- Combine in an empty 5-gallon container:
- 1 x 1 gallon (4 L) Unsoot #1 Encapsulant
- 1 x 1 quart (0.9 L) 9-D-9
- 5 x ounces (150 mL) Last Resort
- Fill to 5-gallon (20ltr) mark with water.
- For complete instructions and safety data for this product, refer to the User Guide and Safety Data Sheet
Because Last Resort is so highly concentrated, it is important to use this product at no more than the recommended concentration rate.