Destroys the toughest odours.
Liqui-Zone is used to attack unusually foul, organic odours originating from sources such as trauma and rotten food.
Liqui-Zone contains a strong oxidizing agent. Oxidizing agents preferentially attack materials that have strong odours. Liqui-Zone must come into direct contact with the odour-causing molecules in order to be effective.
Oxidizing agents can also attack natural fibers and certain textile dyes. Because of this, it is very important to pre-test any item in an inconspicuous place before using Liqui-Zone.
Liqui-Zone can also be used with the additive, ODORx Last Resort™ for even greater effectiveness.
- Mixing: Add 3–8 ounces Liqui-Zone per gallon of water depending on the severity of odours.
- Application: May be applied with a pressure sprayer or fogging device. Always test fabrics before use. The product must contact the source of odors to be effective.
- For complete instructions and safety data for this product, refer to the User Guide and Material Safety Data Sheet.
- Odour Control Products: ODORx Liqui-Zone™, OdorX Last Resort™ (optional)
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as specified in the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
- Supplies: an adequate supply of clean cloths and a plastic bag for the storage of soiled cloths, a measuring cup
- Equipment: Pressure sprayer and/or ULV fogger
PROCEDURE FOR GENERAL ODOR CONTROL
To prepare a ready-to-use (RTU) solution, mix 6.5 ounces of concentrate with enough water to make one gallon (50 mL / L).
Be sure that the sprayers and other containers are clean. Even small amounts of contamination, even a staple, will react with the product and reduce effectiveness.
- For best results apply RTU Liqui-Zone to a precleaned surface
- RTU Liqui-Zone solutions may be applied by spraying or ultra-low volume fogging.
- Allow to dry thoroughly before use.
- Reapply RTU Liqui-Zone if odour persists.
- When applying Liqui-Zone to fabrics, use a fine mist.
Pretesting: because Liqui-Zone is a strong oxidizing agent, it is capable of damaging sensitive surfaces such as textile dyes. Be sure to pre-test.
PROCEDURE FOR DEATH SCENE / SEVERE PET ODOURS
To prepare ready to use odour suppressing decontaminant for spray application, add the following to an empty gallon (4 L) container:
- 2 ounces (60 mL) Last Resort
- 8 ounces (240 mL) of Liqui-Zone
- Add enough warm tap water to make one gallon (4 L)
Use a pressure sprayer to apply this solution directly onto contaminated surfaces.
- Liqui-Zone is an oxidizer and may damage fabrics, fabric dyes, etc. Pretest all surfaces to check for compatibility before applying the treatment.
- Neither Liqui-Zone nor Last Resort are germicidal products. Items that have been contaminated with blood or body fluids must be cleaned and decontaminated according to the United States Occupational Safety Health Administration (OSHA) Blood Borne Pathogen Standard.
- All items and surfaces which came into contact with body fluids but which cannot be properly be decontaminated should be discarded!
|Unit Of Measure