Tramex Fik Flooring Inspection Kit
Complete Moisture Meter Kit For Measuring Moisture Content, Relative Humidity And Dew-Point Of Concrete Floors And Slabs For Flooring
With Accompanying Bluetooth App
The Tramex FIK is the complete kit for instant, non-destructive quantitative moisture testing of concrete and wood flooring, as well as RH and dew point testing of concrete and ambient conditions.
The Tramex CMEX5 digital moisture meter allows for non-destructive quantitative testing of concrete using Gravimetric testing as a baseline and comparative testing per ASTM F2659.
Plug-in reusable Tramex Hygro-i2 RH probes allow for performing ASTM F2170 for relative humidity readings in concrete slabs.
The Tramex heavy-duty wood pin-probe measures the moisture content of wood.
An infrared surface thermometer gives surface temperature and dew point conditions used in conjunction with the CMEX5 hygrometer.
The Tramex Flooring Inspector Kit comes with an extension handle in a heavy duty Tramex travel case.
Bluetooth connectivity to the Tramex Meters App allows for visualization of readings and data reporting to mobile devices, to GeoTag test results, create, save and share photos, reports and charts, as well as see your meter screen on your phone when extending to hard to reach places.
- 1 x Concrete Moisture Encounter X5 - CMEX5.
- 1 x Hygro-i2® Relative Humidity probe - HIPP1
- 1 x Hygro-i2® Electronic Interface Cable - RHIE2B
- 1 x Heavy-duty Pin-type Wood Probe - HH14TP30B
- 1 x Infrared Thermometer - IRT2
- 1 x Extension Handle - E5-HBS
- Hole Liners and Caps - RHHL
- Free App available for Android and iOS (phone not included).
Concrete Moisture Encounter X5 - Cmex5 - Measuring Range:
- Depth of penetration in concrete: approx. 20mm
- Moisture content for Concrete: 0 → 6.9 %
- Comparative for Gypsum floor screed: 0 → 12
- CM Equiv Anhydrite/Concrete: 0→2.7 / 0→4.3
- Reference scale: 0 → 100
- Relative Humidity (with optional Hygro-i2® probe): 0 → 99%
- Humidity accuracy: 0% to 99%RH +/- 2% @ 77°F/ 25°C
- Moisture content for wood (with optional wood pin probes): 5 → 30 %
Infrared Thermometer Irt2
- Temperature range: -50 to 650 ºC
- Distance to Spot ratio: D:S = 12:1
- Display resolution: 0.1 ºF(0.1ºC) <1000 1ºC >1000
- Accuracy for targets: Assumes ambient operating temperature of 73 to 77ºF (23 to 25 ºC) -58ºF ~ 68ºF (-50 ~ 20ºC) ±4.5ºF(2.5ºC) 68ºF ~572ºF (20ºC ~300ºC) ±1.0% ±1.8ºF (1.0ºC) 572ºF ~ 1202ºF (300ºC ~650ºC) ±1.5%
- Repeatability: -58~68ºF (-50~20ºC) : ±2.3ºF(1.3ºC ) 68~1202ºF (20~650ºC): ±0.5% or ±0.9ºF (0.5ºC)
- Response time: 150ms
- Spectral response: 8~14um
- Emissivity: Digitally adjustable from 0.10 to 1.0
- Over range indication: LCD will show "----"
- Polarity: Automatic (no indication for positive polarity); Minus (-) sign for negative polarity
- Diode laser output: <1mW,Wavelength 630~670nm, Class 2 laser product
- Operating temp.: 0 to 50ºC
- Storage temp.: –10 to 60ºC
- Relative humidity: 10%~90%RH operating, <80%RH storage
- Power supply: 9V battery, NEDA 1604A or IEC 6LR61, or equivalent
- Safety: "CE" Comply with EMC
Specifications Of Kit:
- Size: 43.5cm x 36cm x 14cm
- Weight: 4.0 kg
- Power: 2 x AA batteries, 1 x 9 volt PP3 battery