BUY IN BULK & SAVE
(Hotshot UHT 200L is a special order. Supply is dependent upon our normal batch ordering. Please call 1800 68 68 69 for more detail)
Hotshot UHT is a concentrated blend of solvents surfactants and builders that are designed to make fast work of even the toughest traffic lanes yet gentle enough to be used on wool and advanced generation nylon carpet and fabrics.
Product code RP191000
- Submicron technology ensures fast penetration into the smallest crevices and pores to release and suspend soils for easy removal. (Red clay soil, carbon dust, smoke damage}
- Free rinsing neutral formula will not contribute to re-soiling
- Contains, no-optical brighteners or toxic solvents - conforms to AS/NZS 3733:1995, AS/NZS 4849.1:2003 & IICRC S001
- UHT - Ultra High-Temperature formulation for use with high-performance truck-mounted and portable extraction machines
- Economical to use - Dilutes at 32:1 - One litre of concentrate will clean up to 320 square metres of carpet
Directions for use
1. Vacuum the area to be cleaned thoroughly before any cleaning process.
2. Pre-test in an inconspicuous area for colourfastness.
3. Mix Hotshot UHT with hot water at a rate of 32:1
Pump-Up Sprayer: 240ml of concentrate per 8 litres of hot water for pump-up sprayers
In-line Sprayer: (Yellow tip 8:1) 1.3 litres of concentrate then fill the container with warm water. (Brown tip 32:1) use neat.
Upholstery: for use on upholstery mix at a rate of 16:1
Booster: Compatible with CitraBoost & OxyBoost. Use as directed.
4. Pre-spray over the area to be cleaned, let dwell for 5-10 minutes and extract. For heavily soiled carpet use a heavier application of pre-spray. Do not allow pre-spray to dry before extracting.
5. For best results follow the standard carpet cleaning practices outlined in AS/NZS 3733:1995 & IICRC S001
|Unit Of Measure||200Ltr|