Industrial Commercial LGR Dehumidifier for Basement, Large Rooms, Work Sites, Water & Flood Damage and for Prevention of Mould and Mildew
40 LITRES PER DAY
- Commercial LGR Dehumidifiers are capable of moisture removal in extreme environments like below 30% relative humidity, compared to the retail version.
- The XD-85LH is capable of removing 40lts/day at AHAM Standards (80°F, 60% RH) and 10lts/Day in an Xtreme Dry Environment (105°F, 20% RH).
- When flooding or water leakage, use a commercial dehumidifier to dry the area quickly before mold or mildew forms!
WIDE RANGE OF FUNCTION
- The XD-85LH uses standard refrigerant (R410A) and can operate in the range between 0.6°C - 40.6°C.
- Built to handle hot to cold conditions with its high-efficiency rotary compressor (low 3.7 Amps draw with 180 CFM of warm airflow).
- Bring it to the construction site, basement, water damage restoration sites, hotels, disaster relief areas, or wherever you need moisture removal at a professional level
SET IT AND FORGET IT!
- The advanced recessed digital control panel is simple to program and easy to use.
- Set your desired humidity level and the machine will automatically purge water through the drainage hose when full, eliminating the task of monitoring collection tank levels.
- If needed a manual water purge override is also incorporated.
- A 7.6mtr drainage hose allows for displacement up to 4.5mtrs high vertical discharge capability. For example setup in the basement and leading the hose upstairs
- The core part of our Xtreme Dry System, the XD-85LH LGR Dehumidifier is capable of bringing Relative Humidity down to 20%.
- The resulting Xtreme Dry condition triggers water migration from deep under sub surfaces to help prevent mold/mildew growth and structural warping.
- Combined with our Air Movers and Air Scrubbers, the Xtreme Dry System can be a reparative or a maintenance system for your property or business.
- Automatic Purge Pump
- 7.6mtr. Drainage Hose
- 7.6mtr Power Cord
- Handle & Wheels
- Digital display monitors current humidity and operating time
- Dual intake technology
- Stackable up to 3 units high
- ETL/CETL safety certified
- 1-Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Moisture Removal Capacity
- 85 pints / 41 L /day at AHAM (80°F/27°C, 60% RH)
- 145 pints / 69 L /day at Saturation (90°F/32°C, 90% RH)
- Volts/Hertz 220-240V / 50Hz
- Amps 3.7A
- Rated Airflow 306 m3/h
- Automatic Speed Control
- Washable Stainless Steel Filter
- Cord Length 7.6 metres
- Drain Hose 12.2 metres
- Operating Range 33°- 105°F (0.6°- 40.6°C)
- Unit Weight 30.5kg
- Unit Size 33.3 x 70.6 x 59.5cm
- Stack-able up to 3 units high