Industrial Commercial LGR Dehumidifier for Basement, Large Rooms, Work Sites, Hotel-Flood Damage Treatment, and to Prevent Mold and Mildew 40 LITRES PER DAY
- ACCELERATED DRYING –Commercial LGR Dehumidifiers are capable of moisture removal in an extreme environments like below 30% relative humidity, compared to the retail version. The XD-85LH is capable of removing 40lts/day at AHAM Standards (80°F, 60% RH) and 10lts/Day in an Xtreme Dry Environment (105°F, 20% RH). When flooding or water leakage, use a commercial dehumidifier to dry the area quickly before mold or mildew forms!
- WIDE RANGE OF FUNCTION – The XD-85LH uses standard refrigerant (R410A) and can operate in the range between 0.6°C - 40.6°C. Built to handle hot to cold conditions with its high efficiency rotary compressor (low 3.7 Amps draw with 180 CFM of warm airflow). Bring it to the construction site, basement, water damage restoration sites, hotels, disaster relief areas, or wherever you need to moisture removal at a professional level
- SET IT AND FORGET IT! - The advanced recessed digital control panel is simple to program and easy to use. Set your desired humidity level and the machine will automatically purge water through drainage hose when full, eliminating the task of monitoring collection tank levels. If needed a manual water purge override is also incorporated. A 7.6mtr drainage hose allows for displacement up to 4.5mtrs high vertical discharge capability. For example: setup in basement and leading the hose upstairs
- XTREME DRY!- The core part of our Xtreme Dry System, the XD-85LH LGR Dehumidifier is capable of bringing Relative Humidity down to 20%. The resulting Xtreme Dry condition triggers water migration from deep under sub surfaces help prevent mold/mildew growth and structural warping. Combined with our Air Movers and Air Scrubbers, the Xtreme Dry System can be a reparative or a maintenance system for your property or business.
- FEATURES- Automatic Purge Pump, 7.6mtr. Drainage Hose, 7.6mtr Power Cord, Handle & Wheels, Digital display monitors current humidity and operating time, Dual intake technology, Stackable up to 3 units high, ETL/CETL safety certified, 1-Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty