Pump-up foamer technology provides spot cleaning and sanitation solutions for the industrial and institutional markets.
Patented dual tube technology draws the chemical and air from the tank into separate tubes creating thick foam when mixed at the trigger-operated foam wand. Flow in the air tube is controlled by a needle valve giving an operator the ability to control foam consistency.
- Compact unit with manual pump
- Maximum portability for small jobs and spot cleaning
- Comfortable grip handle with trigger for quick on/off control
- Ability to switch between short and long wand assembly
- Pressure relief valve for safety
- Viton seals for chemical compatibility
- Natural color tank for easy visibility of product levels
- Product level fill markings in gallons and liters
- Extra wide stability base
- Vertical wand storage
|CHEMICAL PICKUP TYPE||Draws from pre-mixed solution|
|NUMBER OF PRODUCTS UNIT CAN DRAW FROM||One product|
|CAPACITY||2.6 gallons (10 liters)|
|DISCHARGE LINE LENGTH/DIAMETER||6.5 ft. (2 m) hose, with 1/4 in. (6.4 mm) inside diameter)|
|DISCHARGE WAND/TIP TYPE||Polypropylene trigger handle with 17 in. (43.2 cm) wand extension and 110˚ fan tip|
|OUTPUT DISTANCE||1-3 ft. (0.30-0.91 m)|
|OUTPUT VOLUME||1.00 gal/min (3.78 l/min)|
|FLOW RATE*||0.18 gal/min (0.70 l/min)|
*Dilution rates and flow rates given are based on chemical with viscosity of water and factory air pressure settings.