Chlorclean is a powerful chlorinated detergent with outstanding cleaning capabilities and potent anti-mould, anti-bacterial action giving it a vast variety of applications. The high available chlorine content and excellent detergency gives this thickened product the ability to not only clean, whiten and kill bacteria but stay on the job longer, especially on vertical surfaces.
|pH:||12.0 to 12.5 RTU|
- Mould Removal – Quickly destroys and removes mould and mildew, destroying the mould structure and killing the spores.
- Powerful Sanitization – Chlorclean contains 6% available chlorine which is potentiated with Sodium Hydroxide, providing powerful anti-microbial action and sanitization.
- Stain Removal – Provides highly effective removal of grass and organic stains, mould stains and food and beverage spills from most tiles, stone, masonary and concrete surfaces.
- Odour Neutralization – Effectively deodorizes bins, drains, toilets, grease traps, etc.
- Food Area Safe – AQIS approved – safe for use in food preparation areas.
WHERE TO USE
- Outdoor Areas – Ideal for removing stains & discolouration from sandstone, concrete, etc.
- House & Building Cleaning – Provides excellent mould removal and cleaning on building exteriors.
- Showers, baths & tiles – Ideal for sanitizing, cleaning and whitening shower recesses, baths and any tiled surface. Effectively removes unsightly mould and mildew
- Toilets – Effectively sanitizes, deodorizes and removes stains from toilets and urinals. Avoid use on steel units.
- Kitchens, Butcheries, Fisheries – an outstanding cleaner and destainer for use on all resistant surfaces. Effectively eliminates odours, removes stains, cleans and sanitizes.
HOW TO USE
Read and understand the Material Safely Data Sheet (MSDS) before use
Pre-test in an inconspicuous location before use. Check for colour change or discolouration, especially on old baths and showers.
- Use undiluted for use as a sanitizing and to remove mould, mildew, germs and bacteria.
- For use as a general cleaner in outdoor areas, washrooms, kitchens, etc, dilute 30ml Chlorclean per litre of water.
- For sanitization, apply through a squeeze bottle. Squirt onto surface, agitate and allow at least 10 minutes dwell time for maximum anti-bacterial action. Rinse well with clear water.
- For general cleaning, make up solution in a clean vessel and mop or wash down surfaces using standard cleaning techniques
- Classified as hazardous according to the criteria of Worksafe Australia.
- Not classified as dangerous according to the Australian Dangerous Goods code for transport.
- Observe all safety recommendations made on the MSDS and product label.
- Do not mix with any other chemicals.