Injectidry HP-PLUS Wall and Ceiling Package
- Under 12 amps—no matter the setup
- CUL and ETL listed
- Can be used with original HP60 attachment and hoses
- Easier set up; no pressure relief valve to worry about
The HP-PLUS Wall and Ceiling Drying Package is the improved version of Injectidry's HP60i wall and ceiling package. This unit is quieter (less than 60 dB), more powerful, and easier to set up than the original. You can dry up to 122 linear feet of walls and ceilings (behind and underneath cabinets) thanks to patented Active Hoselines.
There are no breaker tripping problems (unless the breaker is faulty or you have too much equipment on the circuit). The unit's amperage will never exceed 12 amps.
The HP-PLUS also gives you consistent pressure with no need for pressure relief valves. It will automatically adjust to maximum airflow whether you're using 6' or 120' of active hoseline.
The HP-PLUS can be used under negative or positive pressure. When you add Vac-It panels, the HP-PLUS will enable you to successfully dry floors too!
The HP-PLUS Wall and Ceiling Package Comes complete with the following
- 1 - HP-PLUS Unit (OE-HPPBO-EA)
- 1 - Power Cord (MP-MC143-EA)
- 1 - Main Air IN hose with Main W
- 1 - Main Air OUT hose
- 1 - Silencer (OE-IDS60SIL-EA)
- 12 - Activehoses (MP-IDAH3-EA)
- 32 - Quick Connect 1.5" Hosecuffs (MP-HC3-EA)
- 14 - Quick Connect 1.25" Hose Connectors (MP-IDQCC01-EA)
- 1 - Carry Bag (OE-IDCB-EA)
- 1 - Rolling Duffle Bag (OE-DB-EA)
- 1 - 1.5" x 25' Safety Yellow Blank Hose (MP-IDPL03-EA)
- 2 - 3/8" x 200' Safety Yellow Tubing (OE-RH05A-EA)
- 2 - Inline Manifolds (MP-QCM01-EA)
- 150 - Black Wall Injectors (OE-IM06A-EA)
- 50 - ID soft (red) nipple caps (OE-RP2-EA)
- 50 - Tubing Connectors (MP-RH07A-EA)
- 4 - End Cap Plugs (MP-IDQCEP01-EA)
- 2 - Small Y' (MP-QCY-EA)