The essential handbook for the cleaning and restoration professional
The Complete Guide is RSA's first complete collection of ASD classroom course manuals. Every RSA course is represented, including water damage restoration, fire and smoke restoration, odor control, microbial remediation, trauma scene cleanup, upholstery and fabric cleaning, and carpet cleaning. Extensively reviewed and revised by experienced cleaning and restoration instructors, researchers and industry leaders, this 600-page titan of resources is a must-have for every cleaning and restoration library.
- Ready-to-use formulas for equipment placement
- Real-life examples of drying challenges and solutions
- Sample forms and monitoring documents
- Hundreds of helpful charts, illustrations and photos to help clarify and explain key concepts.
- Authoritative - Extensively peer-reviewed by restoration experts and industry leaders.
- Practical - Ringbound book lays flat for easy viewing and handles rigorous usage. Water-resistant cover wipes clean.