KnockOut 1 is the next generation in one part oxidizing stain removers.
Since it is a convenient, one-part, ready-to-use product, there is no messy mixing or throwing away of mixed formula when you are done. It effectively removes the most difficult stains caused by mustard, furniture stains, wood stain, stubborn urine stains, plant stains, vomit, shoe polish, and spray paint. Even the last traces of inks and pigments can be treated with Knock Out 1.
- Knock Out 1 is the next generation in one part oxidizing stain removers that is a convenient, one-part, ready-to-use product, there is no messy mixing or throwing away of mixed formula when you are done.
- Special additives allow Knock Out 1 to go well beyond so-called magic stain removers. It effectively removes the most difficult stains caused by mustard, furniture stains, wood stain, stubborn urine stains, plant stains, and vomit
- Stains caused by things like wine, coffee, tea, juices, and berries are no match for Knock Out 1.
- Shoe polish, spray paint, and even the last traces of inks and pigments can be treated with Knock Out 1. Not only that, Knock Out 1 contains encapsulating polymers which aid in spot removal and assist in preventing re-soiling of the treated area
- As a stain remover that contains oxidizing bleach, there is always the inherent risk of color loss on some types of fibers and fabrics. Always pre-test all cleaning solutions in an inconspicuous area for colorfastness prior to application
- Knock Out 1 is recommended for professional use only on synthetic fibers, carpets, and fabrics. It is not recommended for use on natural fibers and fabrics. Use only as directed.
- Clean discolored area thoroughly. Remove as much of the staining material as possible with conventional spotting techniques before applying Knock Out 1.
- Apply straight liberally across the affected area of the stain. Allow to dwell five to ten minutes.
- Agitate with a spotting spatula or tamping brush, and blot with a clean, colorfast white absorbent towel.
- Rinse and extract the area thoroughly to remove as much of the stain and moisture as possible. If any residual stain remains, apply KnockOut 1 again. Allow to dry.
- Do not judge the final results until the solution has dried. KEEP CHILDREN AND PETS AWAY FROM THE TREATED AREA UNTIL IT IS COMPLETELY DRY.
- A few specialty stains, particularly mustard and other food items that contain turmeric acid can be lightened over time by the application of an oxidizing stain remover like Knock Out 1 and accelerating the chemical reaction with the use of ultra-violet light (more often called black light). The higher the intensity of the ultra-violet light, the more likely this procedure will be successful. Typically, a minimum of 2 hours to a maximum of overnight of this procedure is applied.
- Some advanced stain removal procedures may require the application of heat to accelerate the chemical reaction that essentially makes the stain go away. Occasionally, this procedure may be called for with the use of an oxidizing stain remover like Knock Out 1. This is accomplished in one of two ways: The use of a steam iron and absorbent white colorfast cotton towels; or a low pressure, high volume steam generator. These are typical wallpaper steamers that were originally made to remove wallpaper. If using a wallpaper steamer simply place the tool head over the stained area and check every 30 seconds. Apply more solution if necessary. If using a steam iron, saturate towel with Knock Out 1 solution. Fold towel into halves or quarter sections. Place steam iron on towel (being careful NOT to allow any direct contact between the iron and the carpet) and press down for 10-20 seconds. Lift iron and towel and move and then re-apply. Do not extract area. Allow the solution to dry before judging the final results.
- Store in a cool, dark area. High heat and sunlight exposure can dramatically impact the shelf life and effectiveness of the product. Store only what you need in the work vehicle and keep as far away from the truck mount as possible. Do not put in the pressurized sprayer.
|Unit Of Measure