AeriShield™ is a unique formulation which provides a biochemical barrier against mould and eliminates odours by digesting odour-producing molecules.
The combination of enzymes in AeriShield™ helps to prevent mould colonisation and offensive odours in all indoor areas such as carpets, fabrics and other soft furnishings.
AeriShield™ leaves an invisible barrier that encapsulates mould-fighting natural enzymes and probiotics. The probiotics remain dormant during the dry season. When growth conditions are favourable probiotics out-compete mould for nutrients and moisture.
- Natural mould and odour control
- Offers gentle and long-lasting protection from mould on soft and hard surfaces
- Controls the spread of mould producing microorganisms by disrupting the germination of their spores
- Eliminates odours by consuming odour producing organic molecules
- The product is noncorrosive and completely biodegradable.
- Improves indoor air quality
- Australian made
- Safe for the applicator
Directions for use:
- On soft surfaces - Spray AeriShield™ on new or precleaned surfaces at 30-40 ml per sqm (12-16 sqm per L)
- The coating will dry within 5-10 minutes.
- Re-apply every 2-3 months after exposure to large quantities of water.