NeoSan Labs 02 AIR DETOX, Neutralizes Airborne Toxins, VOCs and Formaldehyde, Eliminates Odors... AIR QUALITY... sterilize + purify the air we share.
1 box contains 4 x 1 gallon (15.14ltrs)
- 2 x 1 gal (3.8 ltr) of 02-A
- 2 x 1 gal (3.8 ltr) of 02-B
- 100-180m2/ltr Approx coverage
Take your business to the next level... Add air detoxifcation to your service model to fully restore healthy environments.
Air Detoxification Treatment... Eliminates 99.99999% of germs, spores, and pathogens. Neutralizes chemical toxins, allergens, volatile organic compounds (VOCs), formaldehyde, and odors. Exceeds ADA requirements for air detoxification.
Indoor air is the largest single contact surface, carrying mold, bacteria, viruses, yeasts, dust, and toxins—impacting health. Our easy-to-use, broad-spectrum air detoxification treatment purifies and sterilizes the air we share.
NeoSan Labs 02 eliminates irritants that can cause asthma, allergic reactions, and chemical sensitivity, and neutralizes odors on a molecular level.
- Broad-Spectrum Air Purification Treatment
- Use With Cold Fogger
- Effective Within Minutes: Kills 99.99999% Bacteria, Viruses, Airborne Pathogens, And Mold Spores
- Neutralizes Chemicals & Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
- Eliminates Irritants That Can Cause Asthma, Allergic Reactions, And Chemical Sensitivity
- Neutralizes Odors On A Molecular Level
- Safe For All Industrial & Household Surfaces
- No Encapsulating Agents Or Fragrances
- 100% Nonharmful To Humans, Pets & Plants
Applications include: trains, subways, buses, taxis, workspaces, waiting areas, lounges, lodging and hospitality, childcare centers, healthcare facilities, public spaces, theaters, casinos, nursing homes, schools, fitness studios, spas, and areas where human density is prevalent.
|Dimension||13 x 13 x 13 in|
|Registration||EPA Registration # 93672.|
|Application Methods||This product can be used with micro-misting cold foggers or ultra-low volume equipment. Personal protection equipment must be used during the application.|
|Direction for Use||
||Effectively neutralizes chemical and volatile organic compound (VOCs). Eliminates irritants that can cause asthma attacks, allergic reactions, and chemical sensitivity.|
|Chemical Sensitivity||Chemical Sensitivity is also known as Environmental Illness or Sick Building Syndrome. It is defined by the American with Disabilities Act as an inability to tolerate an environmental chemical or class of chemicals. Developed from exposure, it can result in an extreme intolerance to certain substances, even at very low levels.|
|Odor||Neutralizes odors on a molecular level without encapsulating chemicals or fragrances.|