The hydramaster evolution upholstery tool was designed to smooth airflow and boost water recovery performance as compared the harsh angles of a steel,/h2>
Best of all, the glided head moves across the upholstery fabric better and increases water recovery.
- The cleaning angle of the single jet shears across the fabric rather than directly down onto it greatly reducing your chances of over-wetting.
- Rotationally molded to reduce weight and increase durability
- Laminar like airflow design improves airflow, increases extraction performance, and reduces drying time. Ergonomically designed to reduce operator fatigue and ensure proper recovery when cleaning surfaces with unique geometry.
- Delrin® glide is mounted to the rotationally molded tool head for airtight fit and no slippage
- Plastic glide is less likely to develop burrs than a steel tool head which could damage delicate upholstery fabrics. Also, glide can be replaced when worn
Specifications (4” head, 1-shear angle single jet)
- Weight: 0.68 kg
- Head: 4” (100mm) Roto-molded LLDPE
- Glide: Delrin® – removable, replaceable
- Jet: #002 tip
- Valve: Rated to 1200psi (Solution pressure of 350psi or less is recommended on upholstery)