Powerful airmover delivers restoration-grade air movement in a highly portable package
High performance air movement in a small package?
They said it couldn’t be done! But the new Velo delivers just that, and more: high velocity air movement, low amp draw and amazing portability. Dri-Eaz combined these features with easy cleaning, versatile application and legendary U.S.-made quality to make one of the most effective Dri-Eaz airmovers has ever built.
- Engineered airflow. Patent pending outlet design ensures even, broad-path airflow for fast, consistent drying across all surfaces.
- Multiple operating positions. Dry floors, ceilings, walls and stairways quickly and efficiently.
- Low profile. Half the height of snail shell dryers and 25% shorter than competitive models. Stackable for compact storage – save space on the truck.
- Easiest to maintain. Simply remove fasteners and lift out impeller assembly for cleaning.
- Great portability. Easily carry two units at once – or stack up to six on a handtruck. No more awkward lifting, no more banging up hallways and doors.
- Low amp draw. Only 0.53 amps.
- Daisy-chain with GFCI outlet. Use up to 18 units per 10 amp circuit
- Durable. Rugged rotomolded housing with new easy-carry handle – laboratory-tested to lift four times the weight of the unit 5000 times without failure!
- SUPPLY VOLTAGE: 230 V
- SPEEDS: Single
- OPERATING POSITIONS: 5
- MAX ACTUAL AIRFLOW: 1190 M³ / Hour
- STATIC PRESSURE (H²O): 28 mm
- MOTOR RATING: 0.124 KW
- AMP DRAW: 0.53 A
- POWER CONSUMPTION: 0.12 KW / Hour
- WEEKLY CO²E: 10.65 KG's CO²e
- SOUND LEVEL: 65 db
- DIMENSIONS H × W × D : 58.4 × 45.7 × 22.9 cm
- USE WEIGHT : 9.52 KG
- CONTROLS : On/off
- CONSTRUCTION: Rotomoulded polyethylene and injection moulded ABS housing components; steel wire inlet and outlet grills
- STACKABLE : Yes
- CABLE WRAP / STORAGE: Yes
- KICKSTAND: Yes
- POWER CORD LENGTH: 4.6 M
- PLUG TYPE: 3 Pin AS/NZS 3112
- SAFETY CUTOUT: Dual Thermal
- SAFETY MARK: CE
- PRODUCT WARRANTY: 2 Years – Limited