Rethinking the portable dehumidifier
The BD2500 pack's state-of-the-art LGR technology into the most compact design ever achieved for the restorative drying industry. Stackable and easy to transport, the BD2500 space-saving design lets restorers pack more drying power into their trucks, saving extra trips and boosting profitability.
Built for the tough environments found in water damage restoration and construction, the BD2500 features Dri-Eaz’ legendary rugged rotomolded housing and durable made-in USA construction. Rethink restoration with Dri-Eaz!
- Removes up to 63 Litres/day
- Fits where other large dehumidifiers can’t – lofts, bathrooms, kitchens, etc.
- Control panel displays inlet and outlet temp and RH in real time.
- Secure, compact stacking – transport multiple units on a hand truck.
- Fastest access for cleaning and maintenance.
- Fit more drying in the van, make fewer trips – make more profit!
- Best low-humidity performance in its class.
- Precision control technology - auto adjusts to maximise removal rate.
- SUPPLY VOLTAGE: 230 V
- TYPE: Low Humidity Refrigerant
- WATER REMOVAL MAX (32.2°C/90% RH): 63 L / Day
- WATER REMOVAL AHAM (26.7ºC/60%RH) : 36 L / Day
- AMP DRAW: 3.4 A
- DAILY RUNNING £ (AHAM): £2.88
- DAILY KGCO²E (AHAM): 8.4 KgCo²e
- COST PER LITRE (AHAM): £0.080/L
- POWER CONSUMPTION: 0.78 KW / Hour
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE RANGE: 1 – 32 °C
- OPERATING HUMIDITY RANGE: 20 – 100 %
- DIMENSIONS H × W × D: 32× 46 × 55 cm
- USE WEIGHT: 30 KG
- AIRFLOW RATING: 272 M³ / Hour (Max.)
- OUTLET DUCT SIZE: TBA
- CONTROLS: Electronic Touchpad (4 Languages)
- HOUR COUNTER: Yes
- KILOWATT HOUR COUNTER: Yes
- HUMIDISTAT: Yes (30% – 90%)
- ADJUSTABLE DEFROST SETTINGS: Yes
- REMOTE MONITORING CAPABILITY: Yes
- REFRIGERANT TYPE: 410A
- DEFROST TYPE: Fan
- COMPRESSOR TYPE: TBA
- CONDENSATE REMOVAL: Automatic Pumpout
- DRAIN HOSE LENGTH: 12.2 M
- POWER CORD LENGTH: 7.6 M
- PLUG TYPE: 3 Pin BS1363
- AIR FILTER: 3M™ HAF (High Airflow Filters)
- HOUSING: Rotomoulded Polyethylene
- WHEELS: N/A
- HANDLE: 2 x Soft grip
- CABLE & HOSE STORAGE: Yes
- STACKABLE: Yes
- SAFETY MARK: CE
- PRODUCT WARRANTY: 2 Years – Limited
- REFRIGERATION SYSTEM WARRANTY: 6 Years
- HOUSING WARRANTY: Lifetime
- PATENTS: www.LBpatents.com
|Unit Of Measure||Each|