Product code RP217010-3 pH 9.5-10.5
- Broad spectrum co-enzyme technology for effective suspension of protein soils, whilst grease-breaking solvents and surfactants make fast work of oils and grease.
- Safe on wool and advanced generation nylon carpet and fabrics.
- Free rinsing neutral formula will not contribute to re-soiling.
- Contains no optical brighteners or toxic solvents - conforming to AS/NZS 3733:1995. AS/NZS 4849. 1:2003, I ICRC S100 & I ICRC S300.
- Ultra-High temperature (UHT) formulation is suitable for use with high-performance truck-mounted and portable extraction machines.
- Can be used as a booster to enhance the performance of any cleaning solution.
- Economical to use -1 cup of concentrate will clean up to 320 square metres of carpet.
Directions for use
General-purpose air freshener
- Read Safety Data Sheet before use.
- Vacuum the area to be cleaned thoroughly before any cleaning process.
- Pre-test in an inconspicuous area for colorfastness.
- Mix BioShot UHT with HOT water.
Pump-up Sprayer: 50-100g (1-2 scoops) of powder per 10 litres of HOT water for pump-up sprayers, or;
In-line Sprayer: (Yellow tip 8:1) 300-500g (6-10 scoops) of powder then fill the container with warm water.
Pump-up Sprayer: 25g (1/2 scoops) of powder per 1 litre of HOT water for pump-up sprayers.
Add 50-100g (1-2 scoops) of powder per 10 litres of ready-to-use cleaning solution to create a general-purpose degreaser out of any typical solution.
5. Pre-spray over the area to be cleaned, let dwell for 10-15 minutes and extract. For heavily soiled carpets use a heavier application of pre-spray. Do not allow prespray to dry before extracting.
6. Extract with e-Rinse EFR.