The Mr. Hard Water Variable Speed Polisher with 5" Hook and Loop Backer Pad Adaptor is hook & loop and Velcro compatible and fits the nylon and steel wool polishing pads.
It adds a mechanical advantage to tough hard water removal and cleaning problems on windows, windshields, and shower doors.
The Polisher has an adjustable variable speed dial that gives you an RPM range of 0-2800 RPM.
It's the ideal tool for auto/marine detailers, maintenance professionals, and window cleaners!
- Removes hard water from windshields, windows, and shower doors
- Variable Speed. 0 - 2800 RPM
- Continuous Drive. Apply pressure and it keeps rotating.
- Bail Handle allows workability on vertical surfaces
- The heat-resistant plastic cover on the spindle head allows holding the tool over the drive mechanism. Other tools are metal and heat up.
- Ideal for granite and marble polishing.
- Variable Speed Polishing Tool - 240 V
- 5" Backing Plate
- Bail Handle
- Side Handle
- Extra Bushings
This tool is ideal for hard water removal. Do not try angle grinders, auto buffers, or sanders!
CAUTION: Always observe safety procedures when working with power tools and wear protective eyewear. GFCI breakers are sold separately. To be used only with Mr. Hard Water™ Powder –a 100% acid/chemical free, super-fine hard water removal powder. Other cleaning powders may scratch. Best when used with Nylon Pads and Stee Wool Pads. The pads are soft enough not to scratch and tough enough to remove hard water stains and dirt.