Over the years INOX MX3 has become known as the “Supreme Lubricant” and the go to product when the highest of quality is needed.
The special MX3 anti-corrosion, anti-moisture formula is now sought after all around the globe making it one of the leading lubricants in the world today.
These qualities make it safe for almost every market out there including: Automotive, aviation, commercial, domestic, electrical & electronics, engineering, farming & mining, firearms, fishing, hobbies, manufacturing, marine, motorcycles, sports and transport.
Why MX3 ?
- Displaces, penetrates, lubricates and protects.
- INOX-mx3 contains no silicon, acid, kerosene or dieselene.
- INOX-mx3 will not harm metal points or surfaces, plastics, paints, enamels, fibreglass, formica or neoprene seals
- INOX-mx3 doesn’t dry out, gum up, become gooey or sticky or wash off with water.
- INOX-mx3 is non-conductive, non-static, non-toxic, non-corrosive and non-staining.
Caution: INOX may effect some natural rubber products with continual long term use.
The INOX Finger Test
This is a very simple test you can use to show the quality and durability of INOX Lubricant. On the first finger of one hand, spray a good quality dewatering fluid, and rub the finger and thumb together vigorously. On the first finger of your other hand, spray INOX. Rub the finger and thumb together the same way. After about 20/30 seconds, the finger that has been sprayed with the other product will begin to lose its lubricating ability, whereas the finger that has been sprayed with INOX will continue to stay wet and slippery..
|Unit Of Measure||Each|