Hygiena SystemSURE Plus Starter Kit
SystemSURE Plus Kit Includes
- 1 x SystemSURE Plus Luminometer (HGSS3)
- 1 x Protective Carrying Case (SSCC01)
- 100 x UltraSnap Surface ATP Test Swabs (HGUS2020)
- SureTrend Software
- Meter Stand
THE PRICE INCLUDES THERMAL PACKAGING & ICE PACK FOR SHIPPING
Hygiena's™ SystemSURE Plus is the world's best-selling ATP Sanitation Monitoring System. With improved functionality, new software, and increased memory, the SystemSURE Plus meets the demands of the cleaning and restoration companies around the world.
What is ATP Testing?
The ATP test is a process of rapidly measuring actively growing microorganisms through the detection of adenosine triphosphate, or ATP.
ATP is a molecule found in and around living cells, and as such it gives a direct measure of biological concentration and health. ATP is quantified by measuring the light produced through its reaction with the naturally occurring firefly enzyme luciferase using a luminometer. The amount of light produced is directly proportional to the amount of ATP present in the sample.
Why use ATP Testing?
With ATP testing, a restoration contractor can test the initial condition of surfaces and standing water to determine the level of contamination and thus categorize the loss more accurately as 1, 2 or 3.
The testing can also be used during the cleaning and drying processes to determine progress. And finally, at the completion of the job, testing can verify clean and sanitary materials and surfaces.
SystemSURE Plus Benefits
- Most cost-effective ATP hygiene monitoring system available
- Provides real-time feedback and facilitates long-term data analysis
- Optimizes and verifies that cleaning procedures are working
- Assists in developing and improving process and risk assessment programs (ie. HACCP & GMPs)
- No scheduled yearly maintenance is necessary
- Available Calibration Control Kit for in-house confirmation of calibration
- Complimentary SureTrend Software
SystemSURE Plus Specifications
- Sensitive - can detect down to 1 femtomole (1 x 10-15 moles) of ATP
- Advanced photodiode sensor offers low variation and stays in calibration
- Calibration self-check at start up with optional full diagnostic check mode
- The symbol keypad is easy for any user to understand and navigate
- Powered by 2 x AA batteries for several months of uninterrupted use
- Memory capacity:
- 100 programmable test plans
- 200 programmable user IDs
- 251 programmable locations per test plan
- 5,000 programmable test locations
- Small, lightweight, handheld instrument (0.57 lbs., 7.6 x 17.8 x 3 cm)
- Quick-test mode enables ad-hoc testing
- Large viewable screen with back-light and optional bold text
- Removable read chamber for easy cleaning
- Connects to SureTrend software via USB