Dri-Eaz HVE 3000 Flood Pumper
High vacuum and powerful lift pulls maximum water from carpet and pad fast while a clog-resistant, high-volume industrial pump out delivers up to 190 liters per min.
A narrow profile and large rear wheels make transport easy. The unit can also be used with a truckmount to boost vacuum or intercept extracted water to keep truckmount tank from filling up.
- Clear-view first-stage filter lifts out for easy rinsing.
- A high flow, high volume clog-resistant sump pump handles up to ½ in. solids.
- Rugged construction. Low center of gravity provides balanced transport; easy on stairs!
- Use the HVE 3000 to bypass the truckmount waste tank for black water flood extraction to keep the tank clean.
- Accessories included One 25 ft. section of 2 in. vacuum hose with cuffs
- Dual vacuum blowers with 2 in. inlet ensures maximum airflow.
- Easy maneuverability – just pull on the hose! Slim profile to fit through the narrowest doors – only 22.5 in. wide.
- Large capacity waste tank. 12 gallon tank means fewer trips to the drain when you're not using the auto-pumpout system.
- Two auto-pumpout options: barbed outlet for a 1½ in. drain hose and a ¾ in. converter outlet fitting for use with a standard garden hose.
- Use the large toilet-height gravity drain for small jobs and easy tank cleanout.
- Exhaust air passes through HEPA filter. Helps to prevent the spread of contaminants and odors and conforms to 2015 IICRC S500 (13.3.3) recommendations.