Concrobium Mold Stain Remover
Eradicate Mold Staining with Less Labor
Concrobium Mold Stain Remover delivers exceptional mold stain removal with no brushing, sanding or blasting. That helps professional restoration contractors reduce labor costs and complete jobs more quickly. The unique solution can be applied with any standard sprayer, so mold stain removal projects can be completed without the capital equipment investments and operating expenses associated with dry ice and soda blasting techniques.
The proprietary solution employs liquid oxidative technology to facilitate physical mold removal, but it contains none of the harsh chemicals associated with traditional oxidation products. The 2013 Liquid Tri-Phasic Mold Stain Remediation study provides scientific proof that Concrobium Mold Stain Remover physically removes mold as well as, or better than traditional abrasive techniques, at a fraction of the labor investment. Read the paper here.
- Concrobium Mold Stain Remover can be used in homes, hospitals, schools, commercial and industrial buildings, anywhere mold stain removal is required.
- Concrobium Mold Stain Remover is safe for use on most hard, non-porous or semi-porous surfaces such as wood and composite wood, concrete, masonry, drywall, grout, fibreglass, tile, plastic, laminate, aluminum, and metal.
- When the solution is mixed it generates a peracetic acid at a low percentage of 2% so the solution is not corrosive and only targets mold and mildew stains. We do, however, recommend testing on an inconspicuous section if there is a concern.
- Approx. 30-40 square meters
- The product is engineered to remove tough mold staining from building materials that cannot be removed from the contaminated environment. For ongoing protection apply Concrobium Mold Control after Mold Stain Remover application and HEPA vacuuming.
- No special equipment required
- No wire-brushing or sanding
- Superior mold stain removal efficacy
- Easy to use: simply spray on surface
- Works on any hard surface
- Ingredients break down into safe, biodegradable by-products
Before and After