Sapphire Scientific Peak 500... Economical liquid-cooled powerhouse
A value-priced liquid-cooled unit delivers enough heat and vacuum to operate a six-jet wand flat out. Heats fast but sips fuel at only 1 gallon per hour. Lowest cost CARB-compliant machine in its class! Cerakote treatment on exhaust components reduces truckmount and van interior temps.
- Fast warm-up period and holds the heat using 6-flow wand
- Cerakote® treated exhaust reduces radiant heat from exhaust components up to 30%
- Economical operation: consumes only 1 gallon of gas per hour
- Stainless steel/copper finned tube coil design with manual adjustment control. Also features a plate engine coolant heat exchanger to preheat incoming water and reduces engine coolant temperature.
- Easy to use manual temperature control
- Corrosion-resistant all-aluminum powder coated frame
- Engineered for easy service
- Power plant: Kawasaki FD851D-DFI liquid-cooled 31 HP engine with digital fuel injection and 47.1 ft-lbs of torque operating at 3000 RPM
- Vacuum pump: Gardner Denver TriFlow 406 positive displacement blower with vacuum to 13 in. Hg and flows up to 406 CFM
- Solution pump: General HTXS1813S water pump producing 3.5 GPM and up to 1500 PSI at 1450 RPM
- Heating system: Stainless steel/copper finned tube coil design with manual adjustment control. Supplemented with a plate engine coolant heat exchanger.
- Frame construction: Powder-coated aluminum box tubing
- Dimensions: Console (W × H × D): 35 × 40 × 47 in. | 89 × 101.6 × 119.4 cm