When browning or discolouration occurs, the correction may be very simple or quite difficult.
Below are steps you can take based on the chemical and products we carry here at Carpet Cleaners Warehouse.
IMPORTANT : Always pre-test fabric or carpet for colourfastness in an inconspicuous area.
- Use solution straight. Do not dilute.
- Apply Liquid Browning/Coffee Free using a sprayer. DO NOT MIST. Apply uniformly to affected area.
- Brush in with pile brush, Grandi-Groom® or Grandi-Brush®. (if using on carpet).
- Allow solution to dwell until browning is reduced or disappears.
- Extract with portable or truck-mounted system with fresh water.
- There is a slight odour associated with the application of this product. This odour dissipates rapidly.
- Use De-Brown undiluted for severe contamination or dilute 1:1 for lesser effected areas and for use on upholstery
- Spray this solution onto the fibre or fabric until it is wetted out.
- Agitate solution using a carpet rake or upholstery cleaning brush.
- Allow 10 – 20 minutes reaction time.
- Rinse extract using PowerClean CleanRinse
- Allow to dry. Assist drying by increasing air movement and ventilation.
- Mix Releasit HydrOx at 140ml per Litre.
- Spray the affected area thoroughly.
- Allow 10 minutes of dwell time.
- Clean using minimal moisture and dry the area quickly!
Contact Carpet Cleaners Warehouse to discuss options available to you when you are working through particularly tough jobs. Our team have the experience and resources available to troubleshoot these issues with you.