Just how much more economical is it to operate a Hydramaster CDS4.8 van powered truckmount over an equivalent performance water cooled slide in truckmount...
You Save… over $46,167 and as much as $63,502 in operating costs over 10 years
You Save… over $4,616 and as much as $6,350 in operating costs per year over 10 years
You Save… over $7.69 and as much as $10.58 in operating costs per hour over 10 years
You Save… over 43% and as much as 51% in operating cost over 10 years
We spent time talking to our Hydramaster CDS4.8 owners to find out how much less it costs to operate a CDS over an equivalent performance dual wand water cooled slide in. The answers were impressive, to say the least. There were a number of factors that significantly reduced the owners operating costs.
They told us:
- Initial cost of investment is lower
- Oil and filter changes cost alot less, approximatly half as much Cost of regular servicing is much lower
- The CDS uses way less fuel
- The CDS lasts much longer
- The CDS is more reliable and they have had virtually no downtime
- The CDS has a much better resale value
- My CDS is easy to maintain, grease the shaft every 50 hours, give it a good clean. Job done.
We asked them all this question.
Would you buy a Hydramaster CDS4.8 over a slide in again? ....
"YES, absolutely hands down the best truckmount I have ever owned and I would never buy anything else." the answer was unanimous Don't believe us? Check our economic analysis here, ask us for testimonials, talk to Hydramaster CDS4.8 owners. The only problem for Hydramaster and CCW is that they last so long...