Get the best odor removal results – guaranteed!
This system is guaranteed to resolve even the most challenging odors in any indoor environment. For best results with tobacco odors, choose the tobacco odor removal system. Always refer to product labels or User Guides for specific application instructions.
This system targets and neutralizes a wide range of odor molecules. Always refer to product label or User Guides for specific instructions.
STEP 1: Suppression spray
- Knock down odor sources by applying an odor counteractant such as 9-D-9 or Double-O with a compression sprayer.
- It is important that the solution come in direct contact with all contaminated surfaces that might be a source of odor. This provides an initial knockdown of strong, objectionable odors.
- For especially strong smoke odors in charred wood, attic insulation, ceiling/wall voids or other areas, use the following mixture for Step 1:
- Add to an empty 5 gallon (20 liter) pail 1 gallon (4 liters) of Unsoot Encapsulant, 1 quart (0.95 liter) 9-D-9, and 5 ounces (150 ml) Last Resort.
- Add water to make 5 gallons (20 liters) and apply the mixture with a low pressure sprayer.
- Covers 500 sq. ft. per gallon (46 sq. meters per 4 liters).
- Now proceed with Step 2.
STEP 2: Apply odor counteractant and absorbent
- Sprinkle C.O.C. (Crystal Odor Counteractant) at a rate of 4 ounces per 200 square feet (120 ml per 20 square meters) of floor area.
STEP 3: Thermal fogging Apply Thermo-2000 or Thermo-55 using a thermal fogging device.
- Refer to product label or User Guides for specific instructions. Be sure to ventilate the treatment area thoroughly before permitting the area to be re-occupied.