Skip to content
Staf is an EPA registered and USDA authorised disinfectant, deodorant and air sanitiser with a quaternary disinfectant for quick effective germicidal action.
- Glycolised for effective air sanitisation.
- Pleasantly scented to leave room fresh and free of odours.
- Kills staphylococcus Aureus, Pseudomonas Aeruginosa, Salmonelle Choleraesuis.
- Controls mould, mildew and fungus. Virucidal against HIV-1 (AIDS Virus)
Directions for Use
Surface Disinfection and Deodorisation
- First, remove soil deposits from the surface to be treated.
- Spray surface until completely wet.
- Allow the surface to remain wet for 10 minutes.
- To control mould and mildew on hard non-porous surfaces, spray the surface to be treated, making sure to wet completely.
- Let air dry. R
- epeat application at weekly intervals or when mildew growth reappears.
- For use in vehicle airconditioning systems, with the engine running and air conditioner on maximum speed and cooling, spray the product into the air intake vent.
- Spray 20-30cm above the vent while for 4-6 seconds.
- Make sure the spray tip is pointed directly at the intake vent before spraying.
- The recirculation system will pick up the product and the entire system will be deodorised in seconds.
- Shut off engine and airconditioner after applying the product.