Death to odours.... Odor DeathTM Super Deodoriser with Stabilized CLO2
How does Odor Death remove odour?
- First of all, it does not work by masking or covering up odour.
- It does not use troublesome, slow acting enzymes.
- It uses the oxidizing power of Stabilized CLO2 technology.
What kind of odour does Odor Death remove?
- This amazing product removes obnoxious odours such as those caused by pet urine, skunk spray, vomit, mold & mildew, feces, organic & protein decay.
- It is very effective on odours associated with death such as cadaverine (dead mouse).
- It works to remove odours caused by urine, smoke, putrefaction, doggie odour, etc., etc., etc.
Besides removing odour what other qualities does Odor Death have?
- It can be added to most cleaning presprays to create a dual purpose application.
- It will not leave a sticky dirt attracting residue. It dries completely non-sticky.
- People safe....Pet safe... (non-carcinogenic)
- Virtually indefinite shelf life both diluted and undiluted
- ZERO sticky or dirt-attracting residue
- Environmentally friendly
- Wool and Stain resist safe
- Complete removal of most odors
- pH approx 8.5 (1 to 10 dilution)
- Freeze-Thaw stable
Odor Death is designed for use as a stand-alone product, but if preferred, it can be added to most any detergent/prespray
Dilution Rates: Light to Medium Odour 250ml/4Ltr | Heavy Odour 250-500ml/4Ltr
- Remove any visible odor source and pre-vacuum carpet.
- Locate contaminated areas using a black light or moisture detector.
- Treat the areas with a pumpup or injection sprayer until saturated. An in-line pressure sprayer (10:1 tip) may be used without diluting the product. Agitate with a pile brush or rake.
- For subsurface applications on carpet a water-claw like tool can be used to extract from the carpet backing and padding underneath.
- Depending on saturation of substrate and degree of odor, apply to carpeting at approx 10-30 sqr mtrs per 4 Ltrs of of Ready To Use product and give 15-20 minutes dwell time.
- Clean and extract with your method of choice such as hot water extraction or a low moisture system such as pads or bonnets
- Remember, to remove odor, the solution MUST come in contact with the odor source, so in severe situations complete saturation of the carpet, including the padding, may be necessary
- This product WILL NOT leave a dirt attracting residue
- Pre-test all items to be cleaned for color fastness before applying.
- May be used on all surfaces that are both color-fast and water-safe.
- Use to kill odors on upholstery, mattresses, hard surfaces, pet bedding, litter boxes, etc.
- For hard surfaces, spray or wipe Odor Death and let set for several seconds; remove with a clean damp cloth or towel.