e-Rinse EFR (Emulsifying Fibre Rinse) is an ultra-concentrated low residual emulsifying acid neutraliser and rinse agent that works to remove detergent residue, reduce wicking and restore the correct pH level.
- Use as a final rinse as e-Rinse EFT will aid in the removal of soil and cleaning chemicals, inhibit re-soiling, restore fibres to the correct p.H level, set dyes, restore and brighten colours, reduce drying times and leave carpets and fabrics soft to the touch.
- Low residual formula can be used as a neutralising spray after cleaning and is safe for use on all types of carpet and upholstery.
- Helps fluorochemical protectors to bond to fibres, making them last longer and work more effectively.
- Contains next-generation corrosion inhibitors that will protect your equipment.
- Does NOT contain optical brighteners or toxic solvents.
Directions for use
- Vacuum the area to be cleaned thoroughly before any cleaning process.
- Pre-test in an inconspicuous area for colourfastness.
- Prespray carpet or fabric as per directions.
- Extract with e-Rinse EFR neutralising rinse:
Truckmount: Mix 1 litre of e-Rinse EFR per 20 litres of water to make a stock solution, Reduce metering to between 3-4GPH.
Portable: Mix 50ml of e-Rinse EFR per 10 litres of HOT water.
As a neutralising after spray mix 250ml of e-Rinse EFR per 10 litres of HOT water. Lightly mist over the carpet and groom with a carpet rake.
As a Browning treatment mix 500ml of e-Rinse EFR plus 200 grams of Browning Corrector per 10 Litres of HOT water. Spray onto the carpet and work in with a carpet rake. Note: in difficult cases, spray the above solution and bonnet buff dry or dry extract to remove residual colour.
As a urine-neutralising treatment dilute at 250ml of e-Rinse EFR per 10 litres of HOT water, flood the contaminated area and let dwell for 15-20 minutes ensuring that the solution soaks into the carpet and backing. Extract thoroughly rinsing with HOT water then apply enough bio-enzyme solution so the area remains damp for 24 hours.
As an acid spotter use neat.
Product code RP225000-4L pH 2.0-2.5
Safety Data Sheet