Stain Magic for WOOL is formulated specifically to remove organic stains such as coffee, tea, wine, urine, plant stains, etc from natural fibers such as wool and cotton.
Natural fibers are easily damaged. Be sure to test your procedure in an inconspicuous spot for suitability before use.
Dilution Ratios: RTU RTU pH: 9 Contains: 3 x 473ml (A,B & C)
- In a clean beaker mix equal parts solution “A” & “B”.
- Thoroughly hot water extraction rinse the stained area with clear water.
- Blot the area dry with a clean white towel.
- Since the colors used to dye wool are often very easily damaged, apply “Pro’s Choice CSS” using an eye dropper to just the colored fibers you wish to protect.
- Using an eyedropper apply Stain Magic for a wool solution to stained fibers only.
- Observe the stain and allow up to 15 minutes of dwell time for the stain to fade away.
- As soon as the stain has sufficiently faded proceed to step 12. If the stain HAS NOT faded sufficiently within 15 minutes proceed to step 8.
- Cover the stain with a damp lightweight terry towel folded in half.
- Apply steam heat from the steam iron set at the lowest steam setting.
- Allow ONLY 3 seconds dwell time before you remove heat and check the stain. If the stain has not faded sufficiently reapply the heat for another 3 seconds. It should not be necessary to repeat this process more than 2 times.
- Thoroughly extract the rinse area.
- Saturate the area to neutralize with a dilute “CSS” solution (3 parts water to 1 part CSS).
- Extraction rinse the area.
|Unit Of Measure