Secure 'n' Seal is a tough semi-permanent water-based sealer incorporating modern thermoplastic technology providing a durable surface for interior or exterior applications. Formulated to protect fine stone flooring, terrazzo, terracotta, and concrete from the detrimental effects of foot traffic and trolleys in busy public areas. Exhibits outstanding resistance to water blotching, scuffing, and black heel marks.
- Tenacious Bond Tenaciously bonds to porous surfaces to form an extremely durable, non-slip surface imparting a low sheen.
- Surface Variety Ideal for use on a wide variety of surfaces including marble and fine stone, concrete, terrazzo, slate, terracotta, and vinyl flooring.
- Base Coat Provides an ideal base coat for further application of high gloss acrylic polymer floor finishes such as Secure 'n' Shine.
- Protection Prevents powdering and degradation of concrete and stone floors. Dramatically improves the cleanability and ease of maintenance of porous floor surfaces.
Ideal for use on granite, marble, terrazzo, terracotta, slate, concrete, and vinyl.
HOW TO USE
Strip off old polish and wax residues using Tileclenz Ultra floor coatings remover. Ensure that the floor is thoroughly rinsed with clean water and is totally dry.
Apply 2 to 4 coats of Secure 'n' Seal depending on the porosity of the surface and the expected amount of traffic. Repeated thin, evenly spread coats are better than one heavy application.
Apply 2 coats of Secure n Seal when it is to function as a base coat and is to be followed by 2 to 3 coats of Secure n Shine. Secure 'n' Shine can be applied as soon as the Secure 'n' Seal is touch dry.
Coverage is 50-80m2 per liter per coat depending on the porosity of the surface.
- Apply Secure n Seal using a clean polish applicator. Spread a thin coat over the floor area using slightly overlapping strokes.
- Allow drying for 30-40 minutes.
- Apply the second and subsequent coats in the same manner as the first. Apply each coat at right angles to the previous coat to ensure even coverage.
- Allow at least 12 hours before returning the floor to normal use.
Maintain the sealed floor using a neutral cleaner.
Classified as non-hazardous according to the criteria of Worksafe Australia.
Practice normal workplace safety when using.