Use BotaniClean™ anywhere the hazards of contamination create risk. Featuring a unique, nature-inspired thymol blend, the product is EPA-registered as a Category IV low-toxicity disinfectant, requiring no warning labels and no PPE. This broad-spectrum antimicrobial is economical, ready-to-use and lets you clean, disinfect and deodorize – all in one easy step. And the product doesn't separate, helping to ensure consistent application every time.
- Germicidal detergent with broad spectrum kill of gram positive and gram negative microorganisms that cleans, disinfects and deodorizes in a simple one-step process.
- Deep cleans and deodorizes carpets, upholstery, and fabrics
- Disinfects and deodorizes devices and hard surfaces.
- Thymol provides a consistent product every time.
- Low toxicity, no PPE required*
- Mild pleasant fragrance – no harsh fumes
- Ready-to-use AND economical – costs 25% less than other EPA Category IV solutions
- *See product label for complete directions for use.
BotaniClean™ kill-claims include:
- Gram-positive and gram-negative microorganisms
- And much more!
BotaniClean™ is a:
- Broad-Spectrum hospital-grade disinfectant
…all in one unique formulation!
- BotaniClean™ GHS Label
- BotaniClean™ secondary Product Label
- BotaniClean™ SDS US/CA English
- BotaniClean™ Disinfectant Product Spec Sheet
*See product label for complete directions for use.
- FORM : Liquid RTU
- PH: 3.5 ±0.5
- EPA REGISTRATION NO.: 34810-25-70385
- APPEARANCE: Cloudy liquid