Ultra Concentrated Liquid Carpet Cleaning Extraction Detergent
HydraClean completes the maximum soil removal, minimum residue cleaning process of the professional hot water extraction cleaning, virtually eliminating re-soiling issues common to many carpet cleaning solutions. HydraClean allows you to use your solution pressure to remove soil that is deeply imbedded into the carpet pile with emulsifiers that hold the soil in suspension for easy removal.
Dilution Ratios: 3ml/ltr RTU pH: 9-10 Contains: 3.78Ltr
- HydraClean completes the maximum soil removal, minimum residue cleaning process of the professional hot water extraction cleaning, virtually eliminating re-soiling issues common to many carpet cleaning solutions.
- HydraClean is safe to use on all colorfast synthetic carpet, warranted residential stain resistant carpets, and leaves a refreshing scent that says clean without overpowering.
- A gallon of HydraClean is so concentrated it will make 1210 Litres or more of ready to use cleaning solution and will clean up to 3250 square meters of carpet.
- HydraClean is a VOC compliant formula that contains the industry exclusive component Tritanol™ - an integrated blend of specialized encapsulating polymers, organic synthesizers, and surfactants.
- Always pre-test all cleaning solutions in an inconspicuous area for colorfastness prior to application.
- Select and apply the appropriate HydraMaster preconditioning prespray solution first.
- For portable units - mix HydraClean at a rate of 3ml/Ltr of water. In truckmount units - mix 50ml/Ltr of of water to make a concentrated solution and set your solution flow meter form 2 to 3 gph.
- Extract carpet thoroughly making sure to slow down in heavy soiled areas and use a dry stroke to dry the carpet faster and return it to service quicker. For faster cleaning, reduced fatigue, and more effective soil removal, extract with the RX-20 Rotary Extraction Tool. In furniture dense environments use the Evolution cleaning wand.
- For faster drying, especially in humid environments, consider the use of an axial, centrifugal, or downdraft air mover after cleaning.
|Unit Of Measure||1Gal|