Ideal for situations that demand extreme cleaning and powerful stain removal, the HydroBoost additive instantly increases the oxidation potential of Advanced Peroxide Cleaners.
When added to Advanced Peroxide Cleaner, HydroBoost will further:
- Lift and remove deeply embedded dirt and debris
- Remove tough stains caused by mold and mildew
- Reduce labor
- Extra cleaning power
- Extra stain lifting power
- Extra stain removing power
- Extra labor savings
How to Use
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- The HydroBoost mixture MUST be used within 15 minutes to achieve the full effect of the product. Application to the substrate within 5-10 minutes is ideal. Plan your work accordingly so that you can apply all mixed products as quickly as possible. Do not return the unused product to the original container.
- To use HydroBoost simply add it to Fiberlock’s Advanced Peroxide Cleaner at a rate of 16 ounces per gallon (450ml per 3.8ltrs). One quart bottle of HydroBoost will make two gallons (7.6ltrs) of useable product.
- Mix contents thoroughly and apply within 15 minutes of mixing.
- Apply with a standard pump or hand trigger sprayer.
- Follow the application guidelines listed on the Advanced Peroxide Cleaner label for detailed application information.
- Store securely closed and upright in the original container.
- Avoid shipping or storing below freezing or above 100°F.
- If the product freezes, thaw at room temperature and shake gently to remix components.
- Store in a locked area inaccessible to children.