The original tile and grout cleaner, it removes years of built up grease, dirt and stains!
- If you prefer a high alkaline, solvent fortified chemical to deal with heavy soil on hard surfaces...you want Viper Venom!
- Dilute it 1:1 for tough jobs, more for lighter jobs!
- You'll see the dirt start to lift out of the grout even before you begin using your machine.
- Rinse well.
VIPER VENOM is used as a pre-treatment spray on grout and tile to loosen and emulsify soils and stains, and to facilitate soil removal using the SX-12 or SX-15 Grout and Tile Tool. Viper Venom is also effective for general floor cleaning and upkeep, wall cleaning, and other general hard surface cleaning. Viper Venom, with its hard-hitting blend of builders, solvents, and surfactants, is also ideally suited for fire restoration.
- The industry’s #1 selling tile & grout cleaner
- Can be used on natural stone for restoration cleaning when rinsed effectively with SX-12 or SX-15 Hard Surface cleaner
- Excellent cleaner for fire and smoke damage cleaning of hard surfaces
Grout and Tile restoration:
- Dilute Viper Venom with 1 part hot water. Low pressure spray onto grout and tile and allow to dwell for 5 minutes, but do not allow to dry before cleaning/extracting.
Grout and tile maintenance:
- Dilute Viper Venom with 16 parts warm water.
General cleaning and walls:
- Dilute Viper Venom with up to 32 parts warm water. Dilute 1 part Viper Venom with 9 parts water for woodwork. For cleaning porcelain and chrome: dilute 1 part Viper Venom with 12 parts water.
Dilution Ratios: 250ml/Ltr RTU pH: 12 Contains: 3.78Ltr
|Unit Of Measure||1Gal|