Red Vanish is an AMAZING Crystallizing "ONE-PART" Dye Stain Remover designed for WOOL carpeting that will make a novice carpet cleaner look like a Pro!
It eliminates the hassle of a two-part stain remover and you can be assured there will never be a sticky residue left to cause a re-soiling problem! It will remove stains on carpet caused by RED food dye coffee wine blood urine vomit etc. It will also improve many furniture stains on carpeting.
• pH 5.0 - 6.0
• Removes many Dye stains from wool and synthetic carpets.
• Especially effective for removing RED food dye.
• Great for coffee wine blood urine vomit etc.
• Free rinsing.
• Freeze-Thaw Stable.
• Long shelf-life.
- Red Vanish for Wool should be used without heat when used on WOOL or any delicate carpet or upholstery.
- Shake before using
- Apply sparingly undiluted to the stain.
- Agitate slightly.
Dye Stains should disappear or change color within a few minutes. In the case of Red Dye stains they should either disappear or turn to a yellowish color... remove any resulting color change with any spotting agent safe for wool.
- Test all carpet for color fastness before using any carpet cleaning product.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Eye and skin irritant... We HIGHLY recommend you read the SDS for this product before using.
- Avoid eye skin or clothing contact. On contact with eye or skin flush thoroughly with water. If irritation persists consult physician.
- Do not breath vapor or mist (use adequate ventilation or supply breathing apparatus with organic filters if necessary).
- Never take internally.
- Do not re-use container. Dispose of this container according to government regulations.
- For use on colorfast wool or synthetic carpet...
- For professional use only.