Encap GREEN contains a unique blend of plant-based & other GREEN surfactants coupled with a brittle drying copolymer. It is very safe and environmentally friendly with over 99.6% readily biodegradable ingredients at use dilution. Encap GREEN does not contain any petroleum distillates, butyl, ammonium hydroxide, enzymes, phosphates, etc. Side-by-side tests with competitive non-green products will convince you of its power not only as a cleaner but also as a deodorizer.
- Non-Toxic --- Carcinogen-Free.
- 99.6% Readily biodegradable.
- Safe and very economical.
- Pleasant Citrus Scent.
- Encapsulates Soil.
- Far superior to competitive products.
- Removes odor as you clean.
- 7.2pH at 30ml per Litre
- Test for colorfastness before applying any cleaning product to carpet or upholstery.
- Mix product according to directions using the dilution ratios listed above and on the label.
- Pre-vacuum or pile lift carpet to remove dry particulate soil.
- Can be applied with any normal method of applying pre-spray such as a pump-up sprayer or a gravity fed system such as used with a Cimex & some rotary machines. Depending on the application method and degree of soiling, apply at 4-10 Square Meters per liter.
- For best results, agitate the solution into the carpet pile with a high agitation machine such as an Oscillating Pad, Rotary Bonnet, Cimex, or Counter-Rotating Brush type machine.
Soil Removal Methods:
- Encapsulation only method: Remove encapsulated soil, by vacuuming thoroughly when the carpet is dry or have your client vacuum at the next scheduled vacuuming interval.
- Combination method: Also called PadCapping or BonnetCapping: To remove the majority of the soil, simply clean as usual using a bonnet or oscillating pad machine. When the carpet has dried it can then be vacuumed to remove any remaining encapsulated soil.
- Hot Water Extraction: Apply Encap GREEN, agitate then rinse with any extraction machine as normal. If all product and dirt isn’t completely extracted, it will dry brittle and will be vacuumed away during routine vacuuming by the client.
See product label and MSDS for additional information and instructions.