Eliminates smoke and fire odors from hard surfaces and textiles.
This versatile formulation neutralizes fire, smoke and cigarette odors and removes residue that can cause odors. Use full strength, as a solution or an additive depending on the application for:
- Interior air deodorizing
- Neutralizing odors on burnt surfaces
- As an additive for wall cleaning or carpet and upholstery cleaning
- To remove cigarette odors, plus tar and nicotine residue
Apply directly with a mister or add to other cleaning agents or paint for highly effective and long-lasting odor control.
Note: Cover furniture, paintings, clothes or any objects subject to attack by solvents. Avoid overwetting.
- FOR INTERIOR AIR DEODORIZING: Mix 170ml per litre of water. Use fine mist setting on cold fogger. Repeat treatment if necessary.
- FOR BURNT SURFACES: Use full strength. Apply with a natural fiber brush.
- AS AN ADDITIVE: To wall cleaning solution: use 25ml per litre. To water-based paint, use 30ml per litre. To carpet and upholstery shampoo: use 10ml per litre to cut soot and deodorize textiles.
- FOR REMOVING CIGARETTE ODORS: Add 25ml per litre of regular cleaning solution. Will remove tar and nicotine from all surfaces.
Air Neutralizer GHS SDS (10-01-2015)
|Unit Of Measure||1Gal|