PROTIMETER Mini Pin Type Moisture Meter BLD2000
Tough, accurate, easy-to-use. The Protimeter Mini is a compact, general purpose pin type moisture meter used for assessing moisture conditions in buildings.
The Protimeter Mini can be used for making rapid moisture assessments in a wide range of building materials including wood, masonry, drywall, plaster and concrete. The instrument measuring pins are small and sharp which means measurements can be taken at the surface with virtually no mark left behind. All Protimeter instruments have a two-year warranty.
- Pin Type
- Moisture Scale for Simple Classification of Dry, Borderline or Damp Conditions in Materials
- Comfortable to Hold and Easy to Use
The Protimeter Mini has been the choice for thousands of users across the world for more than 30 years. The enduring popularity and success of this instrument is attributable to its versatility, simple design, robust construction and ease of use.
Typical users include:
- Home Inspectors
- Flooring Contractors
- Termite Pest Control Officers
- Wood Product Manufacturers and Traders
- Cleaning and Floor Restoration Professionals
- A range of optional extras are available, including pin extension probes and a hammer electrode for getting measurements up to 1-1/2" (38mm) below the surface.