Protimeter Hygromaster 2 & Aquant Kit Inc Thermoformed Case
Protimeter Hygromaster 2
Faster than Fast. The latest in handheld hygrometry technology!
The attachments aren’t just included, they’re built in! The Protimeter Hygromaster 2 features outstanding performance with an easy-to-use interface, in addition to multiple Psychometric calculations and non-contact surface infrared (IR) temperature probe.
All Protimeter instruments have a two-year warranty.
- Infrared non-contact surface temperature
- Psychrometric Calculations
- Data logging
- Simple to use interface with color display
- Fast temperature and humidity response
- Replaceable humidity and temperature sensor
- Highly accurate
- Flood damage restoration
- Building survey
- Concrete moisture
- HVAC test and measurement
- Commercial coatings
PROTIMETER Aquant Non-Penetrating Moisture Meter
PROTIMETER Aquant BLD5765 For use with
- Building Materials
- Fiberglass Boat Hulls
Searching for moisture has never been easier. Introducing the Protimeter Aquant, the simplest and most reliable moisture meter on the market.
The right moisture meter makes all the difference when surveying, cleaning or restoring a property after water damage! The Protimeter Aquant (non-invasive) is the sister product to the Surveymaster and helps you locate moisture quickly in a wide range of materials with a RF measurement system unique to Protimeter.
This system allows you to detect moisture up to ¾” (20mm) below and behind the surface in the most efficient way possible. All Protimeter instruments have a two-year warranty.
- Rugged construction
- Large backlit display
- Non-invasive measurement up to ¾” (20mm) below the surface
- Industry leading 2-year warranty
- Allows rapid assessment of building moisture Instant readings in a wide range of building materials
- Non-invasive measurement not adversely affected by surface moisture
- The Aquant will rapidly find areas of potential excessive moisture in need of further investigation.
- The Aquant's ability to search for moisture beneath floor and wall coverings like ceramic tile and vinyl make it an invaluable tool for Building survey, Fire and flood construction, Concrete and wood floor moisture measurement.