Stone Sealer Gold is a premium water-based penetrating sealer professionally formulated to provide unparalleled protection of marble, limestone, travertine, granite and bluestone. It’s advanced flourochemical polymer technology chemically interacts with the minerals in these fine stones to create a powerfully repellent surface.
- Water based, low VOC, Green Star compliant
- Protects against water & oil contaminants
- Provides premium protection for up to 15 years
|Pack Size||1Lt, 5Lt, 15Lt|
- Precise Chemistry – Stone Sealer Gold is a specialty fluro-chemical polymer formula, which chemically bonds to the ion structure of fine stone creating an exceptionally high level of protection.
- Premium Protection – provides unparalleled protection against water and oil borne contaminants including;
- Food and beverage stains,
- Oil and greasy spills,
- Biological growth such as mould & mildew,
- Pollution and weathering
- Surface Safe - will not etch or cause discolouration of marble and fine stone surfaces and grout. Will not alter the appearance or texture of the stone surface.
- UV Stable – ideally suited for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Vapour Permeable – won’t trap moisture. Allows natural stone to “breathe”.
- Safe to Use – Stone Sealer Gold is non-flammable with a very low VOC content giving excellent OH&S ratings.
Formulated to provide premium protection to all forms of fine stone, but performs with special distinction on igneous and metamorphic stone, including all grades of:
- Marble and Limestone
- Travertine and Bluestone
Also provides excellent protection to
- Sandstone and Slate
- Terracotta, Saltillo, Quarry and Terrazzo
Expected Wear – Stone Sealer Gold will provide premium protection for up to 15 years. However application methods, weather conditions, traffic, harsh cleaning methods and stone type will all effect wear. Avoid use of solvents, strong acids and strong alkali for extended sealer life.
It is recommended that the sealer be re-applied every 5 to 8 years where harsh conditions exist.
HOW TO USE
- New installation must be fully cured before application of Stone Sealer Gold (Min 48 hours).
- Existing stone and grout must be totally clean, dry and chemical free.
- Coverage is 10 to 30m2 / Litre per coat. The coverage for the 2nd and 3rd coats is significantly higher.
- 1. Apply 2 to 3 coats of Stone Sealer Gold by generously saturating the surface using a polish applicator, roller or sprayer.
- 2. Using a squeegee and/or absorbent toweling or applicator, wipe off any sealer remaining on the surface after 10 minutes of each application. Do not allow the surface to dry during this time.
- 3. Allow 20 minutes in between coats. Apply the subsequent coats whilst the previous coat is still wet. (Wet-on-wet application)
- 4. Keep traffic off for 2 hours. Keep dry for 12 hours. Achieves a full cure in 24-48 hours.
. Non Flammable according to the Australian Dangerous Goods Code.
. Non hazardous according to the criteria of WorkSafe Australia.
. Practice normal workplace safety when using.