Secure 'n' Shine is a new generation floor finish with the perfect blend of durability and hardness for traffic and black heel mark resistance and wet look repair-ability. Being easy to apply and drying to an instant brilliant gloss, makes it ideal for use in institutions, medical facilities, offices, homes, retail outlets, and similar facilities.
- Brilliant Wet-Look Gloss - Secure 'n' Shine dries to a brilliant wet-look gloss from the very first application of two or more coats.
- Excellent repair-ability - Secure 'n' Shine responds exceptionally well to cleaning and buffing programs. It is quickly and easily revived to a deep shine when buffed or burnished with electric buffing or burnishing machines and maintainer solution.
- Coating Performance - Provides optimal durability and resistance to traffic marks, black heel marks, and scuffing.
- Slip Resistance - Secure 'n' Shine provides exceptional slip resistance.
- Wooden Floors - Secure 'n' Shine provides a durable protective coating to timber floor surfaces which enhances the natural beauty of the wood.
Ideal for use on vinyl, slate, terrazzo, terracotta marble, and granite. On these stone surfaces and on polished concrete it is recommended that a base coat of Protect 'n' Seal is first applied.
HOW TO USE
Strip off old polish and wax residues using Tileclenz Ultra (Tile & Concrete) or Instastrip (Vinyl). Ensure that the floor is thoroughly rinsed with clean water and is totally dry.
Apply 2 to 4 coats of Secure 'n' Shine depending on the porosity of the surface and the expected amount of traffic. Repeated thin, evenly spread coats are better than one heavy application.
If Secure 'n' Seal has been applied as a base coat, only 2 to 3 coats of Secure n Shine need to be applied. Secure 'n' Shine can be applied as soon as the Secure 'n' Seal is touch dry.
Coverage is 50-80m2 per liter per coat depending on the porosity of the surface.
- Apply Secure n Shine using a clean polish applicator. Spread a thin coat over the floor area using slightly overlapping strokes.
- Allow drying for 30-40 minutes.
- Apply the second and subsequent coats in the same manner as the first. Apply each coat at right angles to the previous coat to ensure even coverage.
- Allow at least 12 hours before returning the floor to normal use.
Maintain the Secure 'n' Shine floor finish using a neutral cleaner. Buff regularly using a white, grey, or red pad. Use an electric or battery-powered polishing machine capable of between 150 and 1000rpm.
Classified as non-hazardous according to the criteria of WorkSafe Australia.
Practice normal workplace safety when using.