Thanks to the latest in polymer and surfactant technology, PowerSpot lives up to it’s name every time. PowerSpot is an ideal on-sell item, available in an attractive 750ml consumer pack. The homeowner will love it and both you and him have the peace of mind using a spot remover that has all the boxes ticked.
- Wool and 5th Generation Nylon Friendly
- Safe for use on upholstery & carpets.
- Anti-Re-soiling chemistry
- No rinse required
- Non-hazardous & non-toxic
- Exceptional stain removal properties
- Stain Removal – PowerSpot lifts stubborn stains caused by foods, drinks, cosmetics, oils, organics, beverages, pets, and some inks.
- Will not set stains – PowerSpot is the first choice for stain removal.
- Versatile – Because PowerSpot is so fibre friendly and dries to a brittle residue, it makes an ideal product to clean soil from garments, drapes, and soft furnishings or partitions.
- Wool Friendly – exceeds the specification for the safe cleaning of wool carpets.
- Slows re-soiling – advanced polymer prevents rapid re-soiling.
- Non-rinsing – no rinse needed. Soil residues dry to a brittle residue for vacuuming away.
- Consumable – perfect for on-selling to your customer.
WHERE TO USE
PowerSpot is ideal to use in the home, office, school, and institutions. Anywhere people need a top-grade product to remove stains on a daily basis.
Always pretest in an inconspicuous location for substrate sensitivity to chemicals.
1. Ready to use – no dilution needed.
2. Sponge or scrape up any surface spot material.
3. Spray or blot solution onto the spot. Do not over-wet. Agitate gently.
4. Allow 5 minutes of dwell time for stubborn stains.
5. Blot away with a clean white towel. Do not rub. Stubborn spots may need light agitation. Work from the outside to the center of large spots
6. Repeat as necessary.
TIP: Attend to spots and spills as soon as possible. Fresh spots are significantly easier to remove. If left they can become permanent stains.