PIG is a professionally formulated blend of solvents to successfully remove a wide variety of inks, paints, and grease.
|Pack Size||500ml & 5Lt|
- Effective – Super effective at removing inks and texture marks and graffiti.
- Grease & Oil Stains – also provides outstanding action on stubborn grease and oil marks, cosmetics, paint, and crayon.
- Non-flammable – non-flammable formula and does not contain chlorinated hydrocarbons.
- Water rinseable – water rinseable formula minimizes residues and re-soiling.
- Pleasant – Low odour formula – pleasant to use.
HOW TO USE
Always pre-test in an inconspicuous location for substrate sensitivity to solvents and dye stability.
Do not use on solvent-sensitive surfaces including bitumen backed carpeting.
- Apply PowerClean PIG to a clean white absorbent cloth. Avoid applying PIG directly to the spot as this action can spread the ink spot or sink it further into the carpet.
- Blot to remove spot. Attempt to transfer as much as possible of the ink onto fresh areas of the cloth. Do not rub. The area can also be vacuum extracted but do not add water until you are ready to rinse the area once you have removed all the ink.
- Work from outside to center of large spots.
- Repeat if necessary.
- Extract with warm water or an emulsifier solution.
- Brush fabric to align fibres.
Note: For oily spots and paint, PowerClean PIG can be added directly to the spot. Follow by agitation and blotting or wet extraction.