OxySpot is a unique spotting solution for the high-performance removal of urine stains and the associated odours. This formulation contains stabilized hydrogen peroxide for powerful urine crystal & stain removal. Use OxySpot where other treatments have failed. Some older, stubborn urine stains will only respond to the powerful Hydrogen Peroxide neutralization treatment.
|pH||1.0 – 2.0 Odour: Mild|
|Pack Size||500ml, 5Lt|
- Stain Removal – OxySpot employs the power of Hydrogen Peroxide to neutralize the toughest urine and pet stains. It will also remove many colour stains such as wine and cordial.
- Odour Removal – The hydrogen peroxide in OxySpot provides powerful oxidisation of bacteria and odour-causing germs.
- Non-Residual – OxySpot leaves absolutely no residues behind and does not need to be rinsed.
- Coloursafe – OxySpot is safe for use on colourfast fabrics and carpets.
- Fibre Safe – OxySpot is safe for use on natural and synthetic fibres, however, fine fabrics must be pre-tested for fibre and colour stability before use.
HOW TO USE
Always pretest in an inconspicuous location for substrate sensitivity to chemicals.
- Remove by steam extraction as much of the urine spill as possible, doing extra dry vacuum strokes.
- Apply OxySpot undiluted onto the affected area.
- Agitate solution using a carpet rake or upholstery cleaning brush.
- Some stains will respond within 5 to 10 minutes whilst others may require 2 – 4 hours. Some stubborn urine stains may require repeat treatment.
- No-rinse needed. Apply it and leave it, OxySpot will do the rest.
Note: OxySpot is sensitive to heat and light. Store out of direct sunlight and avoid storing it in your van for lengthy periods. Store OxySpot inside and only store a small bottle in the van. Replace this at least once per month.