Nano-Cream is a unique and professionally formulated blend of new nano-colloidal chemistry which works synergistically with the water and solvent based cleaning ingredients. This blend is then boosted with a specialty micro-abrasive. The net result is a powerful all-rounder which delivers startling cleaning performance across a wide range of applications.
- Safety First – Whilst Nano-Cream has been formulated to deliver “startling cleaning performance”, the ingredients have also been carefully selected for their low hazard and non-toxic safety profiles.
- Speciality Penetration Feature – The chemistry featured in Nano-Cream has the unique ability to penetrate through the soil or wax film and separate it from the substrate, enabling it to be flushed away.
- Protective Wax Coatings – Nano-Cream is unique in it’s ability to dissolve and remove porcelain factory-applied wax coatings.
- Grout Haze – With the help of it’s micro abrasive content, Nano-Cream effortlessly removes grout haze.
- Fine Stone Compatible – Safe for use on all marble, fine stone, porcelain and tile.
- Wide Range – Provides outstanding removal of deep set grime and grease, factory applied wax on porcelain, grout haze, removes paint spots, graffiti, bitumen, tar, chewing gum, most cosmetics and many stains caused by foods.
Safe on all man-made and natural stone, tiles and grout.
Do not allow Nano-Cream to contact painted surfaces and polymer or wax coated flooring.
HOW TO USE
No dilution required
Read and understand the Material Safety Data Sheet before use
Always pre-test in an inconspicuous location before use to check for chemical sensitivity.
- 1. Apply Nano-Cream directly to the affected area.
- 2. Scrub thoroughly using a slow speed scrubber fitted with an applicable nylon pad or brush.
- 3. Allow 10 to 20 minutes dwell time for penetration, dissolving and lifting of oily soils or wax films.
- 4. Scrub and rinse well with clean water or detergent solution.
No dilution required
The thickened nature of Nano-Cream means it can be used for removing wax films, grout haze, oil, grease, paint, and graffiti off vertical surfaces.
- 1. Apply directly to the surface or onto a nylon (non-scratch) scouring pad.
- 2. Spread over the surface and agitate.
- 3. Allow 5 to 10 minutes dwell time.
- 4. Scrub / agitate and rinse well with clean water.
- Not classified as dangerous according to the Australian Dangerous Goods code for transport.
- Classified as an irritant according to the criteria of Worksafe Australia.
- Observe all safety recommendations made on the product label and MSDS.